Former Security Guard Speaks On “Super Zest Monster” Busta Rhymes Requesting “Fun Boys” For His Club Sections

Uno

Superstar
Daps
First few posts are dudes literally complaining about people getting exposed for being fakkits and reminiscing when you used to could be on the down low in peace.

And nobody sees a problem with that. I'm out
Thebooth is hella gay. The Nas and Tupac worship, you can tell there is a lot of in the closet posters in this section.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bussa Buss :dame:

Nah, I’m playing Busta’s still one of my GOATs so I wouldn’t hold it against him. It makes some of his song titles funny as hell though :lolbron:

Put Your Hands Where My Eye Can See :dame:

Touch It :dame:

Gimme Some More :dame:

:mjlol:

Busta got way too many :dame: track titles.

Woo Hah!! :merchant:

Why was that nikka randomly screaming that out? :jbhmm:

:dame:
"WHAT y'all wanna do? Don't you know we always COMIN' through, me and my crew. Let me hear you say:

FIRE it UP!"

:snoop:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, what happened to security guards, assistants, managers etc that took all this shyt to the grave?
They exist. You just have to treat them fairly and pay them properly. When you treat people like shyt they can’t wait to bring that energy back to you, even if it’s years later.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Allhiphop had a rumor thread (them things used to be fire) about Busta and Spliff Star and the comments said it was true. It was a whole page long. Not going into detail but let's just say if you can find out what Stephanie McMahon was doing while she was riding around the streets of Manhattan then you get the picture :scust:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Allhiphop had a rumor thread (them things used to be fire) about Busta and Spliff Star and the comments said it was true. It was a whole page long. Not going into detail but let's just say if you can find out what Stephanie McMahon was doing while she was riding around the streets of Manhattan then you get the picture :scust:
Spliff make it clap?

:dame: :whoa:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Man, what happened to security guards, assistants, managers etc that took all this shyt to the grave?
Man they always told peoples business, it just never blew up like that due to no social media.

I feel that if you're doing something you aren't proud of then you shouldn't be doing it. That's just a rule to live by imo. In his case if he is gay then just come out but for him to be pretending is only going to hurt him in the end.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not denying Hollywood is sus, but I see this gonna be the new come up, regardless if it's true or not.

In the grand scheme, if Busta wants bussy...this don't really seem like anything to reveal unless you just trying get the gossip come up because he shorted you money or he shaded you at some point.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
Not denying Hollywood is sus, but I see this gonna be the new come up, regardless if it's true or not.

In the grand scheme, if Busta wants bussy...this don't really seem like anything to reveal unless you just trying get the gossip come up because he shorted you money or he shaded you at some point.

:dead: Bussy Rhymes

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
..and fukk that , if one of my favorite lyricist was flaming on the low , I'd want to know~ bar unintenional

It ain't hard to tell .. tho