Former or Current LSA poster, why did join the coli?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Look at you emotional :umad:
Its called pride, its something that you Noles know nothing about.:pacspit:

But gotdamn I'm conflicted this week, if we beat y'all, we got bragging rights:myman: but Folden will have life support:to: but if you beat us Golden getting fired will come sooner than later:blessed: but another year for Noles bragging rights.:mjcry:.

It hurts right now.:sadbron:

At least Cowboys still ain't shyt, Am I right?:mjpls:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Afieldnegro. Com. Filled to the brim with fake-hotep-white woman-worshipping -black woman hating-pro black man only (meaning they only believe in supporting black men, not woman and couldn't care less about the community )- IR bm/ww encouraging black guys. I never made an account but browsed for like 2 days and lost so much faith in black men I was really about to be on some "black men ain't shyt ".
then I found the coli and 80% of y'all are some cool ass dudes. I like the guys here.

Not to be confrontational, but do you realize most black men aren't on forums, as in the case of black women? With that being said, it's hard for me to understand how and why people generalize a whole group of people based on the opinions of a few voices from forums.

Edit: I found the coli by googling I hate lipstick alley, lol. I got ban from there for basically calling them bytches miserable. I had mods stalking me and all.
The shade they throw is a reflection of their insecurity and discontent with their lives, how can you spend so much time dissing people you don't know. The Latoya Forever and Taryn threads, along with celebrity threads are disgusting. Some of the shyt they say about other black women are disgusting. How can a black woman gossip about another black woman having HIV/AIDS when they isnt any proof what so ever besides some bitter, miserable bytch trying to earn points on a forum. Scust.

I absolutely stop fukking with that site when chicks were like one YouTube should have thicker skin after she made a video because she was upset that an LSA'er said she had AIDS due to her skin disorder.

Them bytchez just nasty over there. I hate women who spend all their lives indulging in negativity because it's oh so fun.

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Not to be confrontational, but do you realize most black men aren't on forums, as in the case of black women? With that being said, it's hard for me to understand how and why people generalize a whole group of people based on the opinions of a few voices from forums.

Edit: I found the coli by googling I hate lipstick alley, lol. I got ban from there for basically calling them bytches miserable. I had mods stalking me and all.
The shade they throw is a reflection of their insecurity and discontent with their lives, how can you spend so much time dissing people you don't know. The Latoya Forever and Taryn threads, along with celebrity threads are disgusting. Some of the shyt they say about other black women are disgusting. How can a black woman gossip about another black woman having HIV/AIDS when they isnt any proof what so ever besides some bitter, miserable bytch trying to earn points on a forum. Scust.

I absolutely stop fukking with that site when chicks were like one YouTube should have thicker skin after she made a video because she was upset that an LSA'er said she had AIDS due to her skin disorder.

Them bytchez just nasty over there. I hate women who spend all their lives indulging in negativity because it's oh so fun.
Same reason why I stopped posting ....they are very catty, vicious and cut throat over there :to:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

I made an account to follow American Horror Story hotel.....I venture into the business, advice, education, skin, and etc threads. I stay away from the celebrity threads , and gossip. They will tear anyone to shreds.I also find it funny that many of them happen to have sugar daddies . :shaq2:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Gotdamn.:wtf:
Same reason why I stopped posting ....they are very catty, vicious and cut throat over there :to:
Gotdamn again:dead:

And that's a lot coming from you because you be going hard on some posters here:whew:
I made an account to follow American Horror Story hotel.....I venture into the business, advice, education, skin, and etc threads. I stay away from the celebrity threads , and gossip. They will tear anyone to shreds.I also find it funny that many of them happen to have sugar daddies . :shaq2:
smh:smh: