Former NXT Now AEW Tay Melo

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Something about her screams an inability to do maths in school, and that for me is a massive turn off. I like my women educated. I think she requires calculator to do basic arithmetic and I don't mind telling you I find that a turn off. Also, her comprehension of physics and chemistry is probably lacking also.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Something about her screams an inability to do maths in school, and that for me is a massive turn off. I like my women educated. I think she requires calculator to do basic arithmetic and I don't mind telling you I find that a turn off. Also, her comprehension of physics and chemistry is probably lacking also.
:dwillhuh:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DO0w0Dy.jpg

LW8zCwI.jpg

xs3z4XR.jpg

UmwZKKm.jpg

dqcl8o9.jpg

ilCtsyF.jpg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
AA-cup
B-grade extentions
C- buns
D+ face
Jaw wider than both sets of cheeks and everything high-waisted to optical illusion the AEW folk into thinking there's more there than there is.
Girl is an Oceans Eleven-level grifter :ehh:

Put her and Mandy in a tag team. Both them hipless blondes can go softcore edge their fans into comas. Release Anna Jay from this anchor. Do it, Khan. Let her be free.

Let Anna be great!

...Good.

...Passable. Let Anna be passable.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
AA thangs
B-grade extentions
C- buns
D+ face
Jaw wider than both sets of cheeks and everything high-waisted to optical illusion the AEW folk into thinking there's more there than there is.
Girl is an Oceans Eleven-level grifter :ehh:

Put her and Mandy in a tag team. Both them hipless blondes can go softcore edge their fans into comas. Release Anna Jay from this anchor. Do it, Khan. Let her be free.

Let Anna be great!

...Good.

...Passable. Let Anna be passable.

Anna Jay needs to leave JAS and go back to being a babyface. I feel like her being in the JAS hasn't helped her at all and I don't think she is good at being a heel.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Anna Jay needs to leave JAS and go back to being a babyface. I feel like her being in the JAS hasn't helped her at all and I don't think she is good at being a heel.
I agree, she could be a believable heel though but she’s just another heel that’s there long as she’s in JAS :scust:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
has the JAS helped... anyone? At all? A single person?
It's questionable if it's even doing anything for Jericho.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
has the JAS helped... anyone? At all? A single person?
It's questionable if it's even doing anything for Jericho.

JAS is just a new name for the Inner Circle.

Tony Khan needs to end this stable. It should have disbanded after they lost to Blackpool Combat Club in the Blood and Guts match.