Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos of herself to 15 year old.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
At that age, I would be jacking off to those pictures for the next 30 years.. :francis::yeshrug::russ: brehs don't know how shyt was in early and mid nineties,,,, no internet , no thots just imagination

Speak for yourself breh shieeet i use to sneak into my pops closet to grab them Playboy's, Hustler and Penthouse magazines to beat my meat to.

Also the illegal black box where you get the scrambled Playboy channel but can still hear the moaning with a quick 2 second unscramble of some tittys.

:russ::russ::russ:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Speak for yourself breh shieeet i use to sneak into my pops closet to grab them Playboy's, Hustler and Penthouse magazines to beat my meat to.

Also the illegal black box where you get the scrambled Playboy channel but can still hear the moaning with a quick 2 second unscramble of some tittys.

:russ::russ::russ:

But bro, It was hard as hell to jackoff to this shyt:dead: :mjcry: pops didn't have nothing in the house, my would kicked his ass.... we eventually got a black box around 96 or 97 but I had a girlfriend by then

zCP5UeQ.gif

:dead: