Former Mass Effect trilogy director confirms he’s working on ‘a new sci-fi universe’

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Was he also involved in KOTOR. because is seems clear the people that worked on both KOTOR Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect had the sauce.

The team that worked on Mass effect 4 and Anthem were trash

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Luke Cage

seems weird that media outlets reference mass effect only and never mention Kotor when listing his accolades. I think kotor sold more than mass effect too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude is a clown and wrote that garbage ass "ME3" ending with no feedback from any other the actual writers of the series.

He had legitimate talent around him that did all the heavy lifting for everything notable in his career and he pulled a P Diddy and wanted to be all in the videos around the end of the "Mass Effect," trilogy. We see how that turned out.

I want to go to whatever game reveal he does to throw a chair at his dumb ass.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude is a clown and wrote that garbage ass "ME3" ending with no feedback from any other the actual writers of the series.

He had legitimate talent around him that did all the heavy lifting for everything notable in his career and he pulled a P Diddy and wanted to be all in the videos around the end of the "Mass Effect," trilogy. We see how that turned out.

Fred.
:dead: damn

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I guess we’ll see what the better game is between this and mass effect 4
In 2028 :francis:

fukk Hudson though, he has a lot of work to do redeem the stench of his last 2 projects :scust:

Fred.
Gawd damn :dead:

I'm WAY more intrigued by what Karphysyn is working on though, I hope that project sees the light of day.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Fred.

Nicely stated i wish more game outlets would say this exact shyt... dude was the face but that was it...Drew karpyshyn wrote the mass effect story initially...

• Dap
Reactions: hex