Former general threatens obama

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s said the FBI was aware of what was being planned for Jan 6 well in advance of it happening. And then we all saw what happened. I wouldn’t take any solace in the CIA and/or FBI keeping tabs on anything.

The capital storming thing was definitely not in the cards. No one would think that the MAGA bozos were going to go that far. Trump literally incited that shyt and people just swept it under the rug.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn’t have anything to do with Black people “siding” with anyone. These are deranged white people doing what deranged white people have always done.
Ok let’s say your right

Does it make it easier for them?

You know the answer

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
General Flynn, the former general fhat Obama fired, has threatened Obama with "payback" on may 5th. Keep in mind that Flynn Is a far right nutcase.

Here is a former green beret who crafted a "deep state target list" that includes a lot of black politicians and Fani Willis as well

That cac will be get sent into outta space as dust if he remotely try anything against Obeezy

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is all so exhausting. I wish these cowards would just admit they're racist instead of pretending they have ideological differences.
"deep state target list" then once you look closely you realize that its just black celebrities, politicians or non racist white politicains/personnel :dead: .
Their entire social media landscape is to draw attention to black folks when ANYTHING bad happens.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White males live in a country where they have a 1 and 7 chance of being a millionaire.

The society and economy is catered to them and they still bytch and whine about everything.

Something is seriously wrong with these cacs :why: