Former general threatens obama

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
General Flynn, the former general fhat Obama fired, has threatened Obama with "payback" on may 5th. Keep in mind that Flynn Is a far right nutcase.

Here is a former green beret who crafted a "deep state target list" that includes a lot of black politicians and Fani Willis as well

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
General Flynn, the former general fhat Obama fired, has threatened Obama with "payback" on may 5th. Keep in mind that Flynn Is a far right nutcase.

Here is a former green beret who crafted a "deep state target list" that includes a lot of black politicians and Fani Willis as well

please believe the CIA and FBI already keeping tabs on these bozos. They really think that running their mouths with their fukkery on social media isn't drawing any attention :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
please believe the CIA and FBI already keeping tabs on these bozos. They really think that running their mouths with their fukkery on social media isn't drawing any attention :mjlol:

I wouldn't be stunned if that dude Raiklin is CIA/FBI lol. Some type of informant.

Flynn is insane and has a personal vendetta against Obama. He's also clearly compromised, has dined with Putin, and is a threat who is likely being monitored.

The funny thing is that we're witnessing a mass fraud campaign. Trump has no field offices in the country right now for his campaign. Large amounts of the money he's raising are going towards his legal bills or being laundered into his businesses. Everything is lining up for him to lose in November IMO and when it happens, these people are going to really get desperate. This is their last shot. MAGA won't die but the Trump participation in it will. He's done, he won't be running in 2028 and whichever republican takes his place will have his own sycophants on the gravy train. Which means Flynn and these other guys will be in the wilderness again. I really think we're going to see violence post-election again if/when Trump loses.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See what happens when so many of us (black people)

Keep siding with a fascist

I keep saying when we tear down those that look like us over and over

They 👨 👩 feel like they have the green light 🚦 to go at black people

I even started seeing black people calling Michelle Obama a man

Keep playing these games and we gonna see what’s up

Oh yeah that one chick that wanted to set MLK house on fire because of what she heard

:ufdup:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I wouldn't be stunned if that dude Raiklin is CIA/FBI lol. Some type of informant.

Flynn is insane and has a personal vendetta against Obama. He's also clearly compromised, has dined with Putin, and is a threat who is likely being monitored.

The funny thing is that we're witnessing a mass fraud campaign. Trump has no field offices in the country right now for his campaign. Large amounts of the money he's raising are going towards his legal bills or being laundered into his businesses. Everything is lining up for him to lose in November IMO and when it happens, these people are going to really get desperate. This is their last shot. MAGA won't die but the Trump participation in it will. He's done, he won't be running in 2028 and whichever republican takes his place will have his own sycophants on the gravy train. Which means Flynn and these other guys will be in the wilderness again. I really think we're going to see violence post-election again if/when Trump loses.
If Trump loses MAGA will be absorbed by the Elon/Thiel techno fascism

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course Barack Obama started this.
Everyone knows the Middle East was quite peaceful until 2008.

Also, cats and dogs never had any beef whatsoever until the Grumpy Cat meme became popular in 2012 and the dogs got jealous.
And racism never existed in America until George Zimmerman.

But I'm curious for Michael Flynn to tell us more about how he pleaded guilty to a felony.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

It’s said the FBI was aware of what was being planned for Jan 6 well in advance of it happening. And then we all saw what happened. I wouldn’t take any solace in the CIA and/or FBI keeping tabs on anything.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
See what happens when so many of us (black people)

Keep siding with a fascist

I keep saying when we tear down those that look like us over and over

They 👨 👩 feel like they have the green light 🚦 to go at black people

I even started seeing black people calling Michelle Obama a man

Keep playing these games and we gonna see what’s up

Oh yeah that one chick that wanted to set MLK house on fire because of what she heard

:ufdup:
This doesn’t have anything to do with Black people “siding” with anyone. These are deranged white people doing what deranged white people have always done.