Former Croatian Militia Leader Drinks Poision After Being Sentenced for War Crimes

Sykopaf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
p*ssy as bytch

Fuk dying in prison :ehh:

Petty, he couldn't do 20 years in prison?

dude is for sure a war criminal btw brehs in case anyone wasn't sure

he was the head cac in charge of an armed forces engaged in ethnic cleansing of muslims to ensure that they didnt have the population for the US/UN to give them their own country

wish he woulda had to do the twenty :pacspit:

I doubt the time was an issue for him if I read correctly. His sentence was damn near finished. If i am not mistaken, he already did ~13/14 years (he surrendered in 2004) and he is only required to complete 2/3 of his sentence so he would have been out in less than a year or two. This was an appeal not the OG sentence.

He was making a statement.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt the time was an issue for him if I read correctly. His sentence was damn near finished. If i am not mistaken, he already did ~13/14 years (he surrendered in 2004) and he is only required to complete 2/3 of his sentence so he would have been out in less than a year or two. This was an appeal not the OG sentence.

He was making a statement.
Yep you are right he was gonna be out in a year.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is for sure a war criminal btw brehs in case anyone wasn't sure

he was the head cac in charge of an armed forces engaged in ethnic cleansing of muslims to ensure that they didnt have the population for the US/UN to give them their own country

wish he woulda had to do the twenty :pacspit:
Are you Bosnian? Whats interesting to me is how the Croats and Bosniaks (Muslims) used to fight on the same side then these dudes turned on the Bosnians. Wild tribal war.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah according to the U.S. the victors always make the narrative what they want. If you read history books it looks like Japan attacked the United States for no reason but thats not true is it. Or the Cuba missile crisis, America had nuclear war heads in turkey and Greece but The Soviet union could not have them near us? And they were the aggresors? History is a lie.
:francis: Some of yall think any side of a conflict that happens to be aligned with U.S. interests/position must be a proxy or deserved it. History is playing itself again in Syria.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
He drank that pos on like a bytch. Did you see him stutter and shake before downing it :mjlol:

It's not absinthe mate just get it over with you fakkit

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

source.gif

A man of honor :ehh:

Went out in his own terms. They can’t take shyt from him

You man wouldn't be saying this if you knew what he did.