Former Coli Breh Uncle Hotep bout to get that twitter boot on his neck brehs

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've gone through this already, until I see a vid uploaded about you being about this "anti-c00n" shyt in real life, you an online only militant

You can throw all the mental gymnastics around that you want to, you type tough but you soft as shyt in person about this :umad:
Your ho looks worse than hotep's wife..I'm sure of it

You think a nikka would think twice about confronting this family?
:deadrose:
This is 99% of IR couples

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Your ho looks worse than hotep's wife..I'm sure of it

Whatever makes you feel better

You think a nikka would think twice about confronting this family?
This is 99% of IR couples

You seem to have a problem with it and type all big and bad about it. Do you do this also when you see this in real life, we both know you don't. Like I said, show me a vid of you talking all this shyt IRL and I'll hold my L and accept a permaban, that offer stands all long as I am on this site :yeshrug:

Stay true to your conviction and let folks know in person how you feel about it. For all we know I can be a character faking all this shyt and you projecting your insecurities about this whole thing to the wrong audience :umad:

Like I said, I already know you are the ones that see this in person and just keep your head down :mjlol:

So, how does it feel to see something you hate so much but too bytchmade to talk about it to folks faces, keep it in, and project your frustrations about it on a forum :dead:

So again, keep juelzing and being online mad about it

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
u can still be pro black with a white wife:mjlol::troll:
Doesn’t stop these black feminists. :ShrugTroll:

They out here pushing black power, making a living off talking about racism and most of all misogynoir.

Then they go home to Scott or Tom at night. :magicpopcorn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Entire thread got me:

giphy.gif

:deadman: chick really pulled out the receipts on his ass...:mjlol: I also don't believe she NEVER dated a white guy... as much as she talks about swirling...