Former Banc Robber speaks on getting caught, sent to prison, raped, then stabbed for not killing rapist

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Prisons got plenty of small scrawny nikkas running shyt. Whether at the gambling lines, on the drugs, running blocks and dorms, gang leaders, Mayweather type KO kings (people may forget Money a small guy), guys who play with them blades and front line wars, etc...

There is no real disadvantage in prison physically, the disadvantage is mentally being a weak ass nikka. And some of those weak nikkas are small and scrawny but weak ass nikkas come in every physical type and prison exposes them all, gangsta nikkas inside aren't afraid of buff nikkas, tall nikkas, fat nikkas, nothing because you see so many chump ass nikkas with all those frames...

It's purely a free world dynamic that some men view smaller men as non-threats...
What happens if you a buster but you decide to start getting your weight up in prison

Do other inmates notice?

Do they sit n let you get swole n turn into a muscle knowing you’re doing it to eventually stop them from messing with you?

Is a dude like that even allowed to work out?

Can you ever get rid of the p*ssy label in prison ?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
What happens if you a buster but you decide to start getting your weight up in prison

Do other inmates notice?

Do they sit n let you get swole n turn into a muscle knowing you’re doing it to eventually stop them from messing with you?

It’s almost like you didn’t read a word he said. :what:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prisons got plenty of small scrawny nikkas running shyt. Whether at the gambling lines, on the drugs, running blocks and dorms, gang leaders, Mayweather type KO kings (people may forget Money a small guy), guys who play with them blades and front line wars, etc...

There is no real disadvantage in prison physically, the disadvantage is mentally being a weak ass nikka. And some of those weak nikkas are small and scrawny but weak ass nikkas come in every physical type and prison exposes them all, gangsta nikkas inside aren't afraid of buff nikkas, tall nikkas, fat nikkas, nothing because you see so many chump ass nikkas with all those frames...

It's purely a free world dynamic that some men view smaller men as non-threats...
This is accurate

I went to an all boys school which had a similar hierarchy

Part of me thinks I was moulded for that prison life

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

Thank you for the thorough explanation. I was going to say that if one can accept in his heart and mind that he is willing to kill or die he should be relatively good wherever. I’ve been in a few lion’s den and came out unscathed. Not because I was tough but because I made up my mind I’m leaving in the same frame I came in with.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Do other inmates notice?

If you a sucka that eventually gets exposed. I've said before that prison is the ultimate equalizer of any "street" nikka or any man who thinks he's tough. Specifically max prisons/Level 4's or whatever it's called in your state; all these exist in every state but each state calls them something different...

There are some county jails or lower level yards that operate like this too but max yards are definitely the place where everything you think you know about being tough is exposed...

I will say that if you're chumped out its hard to come back from that, you either got it in you or you don't. Chumped out meaning you're able to be bullied. It's not impossible to return frol but you gotta make violent examples outta dudes and these max yards not gonna let you play selective politics, if these nikkas over here marked you out you not finna act like you can mark those nighas over there out and its all good...
Thank you for the thorough explanation. I was going to say that if one can accept in his heart and mind that he is willing to kill or die he should be relatively good wherever. I’ve been in a few lion’s den and came out unscathed. Not because I was tough but because I made up my mind I’m leaving in the same frame I came in with.
Yep, prison is more of a mental game than a physical one. Dudes get swole because there's little else to do and because everyone wants to look war ready to the next man, but it's all mental. You either are willing to be bullied or not...

When I think back on shyt it's wild how young I was and acknowledging of this state of mind. I couldn't gain weight when I was young and was most definitely a small dude at that time. I've been candid that I don't view myself as the toughest or baddest man alive today but I did view myself that way in my youth, whether it was true or not. And the thing about prison is conflicts are gonna arise, you ain't gotta worry about nobody trying you because you're small. I was a loud young boy who was actively banging, conflicts came with that 🤣 I coulda been fine if I went in there minded my own business and just stood up for myself if someone pressed me...

I remember my first prison ID, 17 years old in '07, said I was 5'6 135 pounds. When I got down from my first long term stretch in January '08, 9 months in the hole, I was down to 120 pounds...

But my mindset was on go mode, I wasn't someone you could pass threats off on (I've told the story about the hit placed on me and why), I definitely wasn't somebody you could bully. I just had it already set, there are lines you cannot cross with me. And other times I was the instigator, I had a short fuse...

Anyone who did time saw plenty of swole or big or tall nighas turn out to be 100% p*ssy, and there were nikkas on some cases running shyt who were smaller than I was. It ain't no beauty contest in there, the authentic goons don't give a fukk about who "looks" the part 🤣 p*ssy comes in all packages and so do real g's...

I was really emotionally damaged mentally, because I understood and accepted this at a young age. I definitely wore that "I'm the baddest nikka here" attitude...

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

Do other inmates notice?

Jesus :laff: