Forgive me brehs, I have realized the source of my frustration

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I try not to even take them in public anymore,

Took them to the chinese buffet and that shyt was pandemonium.

My 2 year old standing on the table putting his feet in peoples rice, My 4 year old had a meltdown cause they didn’t have any corndogs. My 13 year old fukkin threw up cause he ate too much. Wife cussing out the 7 year old for teasing the 6 year old about how he ate octopus cause he picked up some calamari and don’t know what it was:mjlol:

We ran outa that place so embarrassed.

Worst part is….the moment we got in the house, the little mufukkas had the nerve to tell me they were “hungry”

I cussed them the fukk out……then fed them again:sadcam:
:deadrose: I swear to God, this is my life. We door dash most our shyt now, the effort it takes with these kids :bryan:. I :salute:Takes a real Man to not run.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I can relate. When I was in Chicago, I had the worst neighbors. They cooked curry 24/7, and I'm very sensitive to smells. It made me so mad every day. I was stressed out at work, and I just wanted to come home and relax. But, I couldn't because I was so pissed off about the smells and it always gave me a headache. It ruined a great relationship I had with a wonderful girl. I shoulda married that girl, but I turned into a miserable monster because I never had peace. My best advice to you is to move.
:gucci: :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
mrcurryspoon-curry.gif

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I’m glad I live in a neighborhood that doesn’t seem to have much going on at any time. The only annoying thing is dogs barking at random shyt but other than that it’s nice and quiet.

This. Thank god I chose to live in the suburbs on the outskirts of a mid-major city. As fun as it might be to live downtown Raleigh, no way could I go back to living in a expensive ass apartment, surrounded by annoying neighbors and they bad ass kids. :scusthov:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
who the heck goes to war with curry :picard:
If you have a sensitive nose, it'll drive you insane. Have you ever walked by somebody that lived in a curry-filled house? You know the smell :mjpls:

Now image that in your apartment nonstop. Nothing hides the smell. I tried putting coffee grounds in little bowls in every corner of my apartment (the internet claimed it would absorb the smells. It didn't). I tried burning incense. I tried spraying febreze. I tried everything. Nothing got rid of the smell. Curry seeps through everything. It's maddening.

If I live in an apartment again, and I might if I move back to the northeast, I'm checking to see who my neighbors are :mjpls:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
where i live, we just have too many damn crickets. i spread diatomaceous earth all over my landscaping rocks and that helps to a degree, but this is in a condominium complex with other people who do nothing about their own cricket hoarde so it still ends up on and in my property eventually. i am seriously considering unleashing toads into this community to make this stop.

Yoo i am dying just imaging toads all over the complex people reporting the shyt :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
If you have a sensitive nose, it'll drive you insane. Have you ever walked by somebody that lived in a curry-filled house? You know the smell :mjpls:

Now image that in your apartment nonstop. Nothing hides the smell. I tried putting coffee grounds in little bowls in every corner of my apartment (the internet claimed it would absorb the smells. It didn't). I tried burning incense. I tried spraying febreze. I tried everything. Nothing got rid of the smell. Curry seeps through everything. It's maddening.

If I live in an apartment again, and I might if I move back to the northeast, I'm checking to see who my neighbors are :mjpls:

I'm trying not to laugh....but this is legit one of the funniest things I've ever read on here :bryan: