Forgive me brehs, I have realized the source of my frustration

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

I still play a lot of PUBG even today, but I can't even sound whore due to the madness going on above me.

Living in a house on the Southside of Chicago >>>>>>>>>>>>> Condo in South Florida

fukk the weather, fukk the beach, fukk the bad build a bytch hoes, fukk it all. I have never been so stressed out in my life and it's all because I can't even have peace and quiet in my own home. Does acoustic paneling work? I looked it up online but I have my doubts. This shyt is turning me into a very angry person and I already got a lot of shyt I'm dealing with.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can relate. When I was in Chicago, I had the worst neighbors. They cooked curry 24/7, and I'm very sensitive to smells. It made me so mad every day. I was stressed out at work, and I just wanted to come home and relax. But, I couldn't because I was so pissed off about the smells and it always gave me a headache. It ruined a great relationship I had with a wonderful girl. I shoulda married that girl, but I turned into a miserable monster because I never had peace. My best advice to you is to move.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I’m glad I live in a neighborhood that doesn’t seem to have much going on at any time. The only annoying thing is dogs barking at random shyt but other than that it’s nice and quiet.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
where i live, we just have too many damn crickets. i spread diatomaceous earth all over my landscaping rocks and that helps to a degree, but this is in a condominium complex with other people who do nothing about their own cricket hoarde so it still ends up on and in my property eventually. i am seriously considering unleashing toads into this community to make this stop.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where i live, we just have too many damn crickets. i spread diatomaceous earth all over my landscaping rocks and that helps to a degree, but this is in a condominium complex with other people who do nothing about their own cricket hoarde so it still ends up on and in my property eventually. i am seriously considering unleashing toads into this community to make this stop.
That sounds dope

Do it for science

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I lived in one spot in Miami Beach with a club across the alley from me. bass bumpin all night long, then at like 5am they would dump a trashcan full of glass bottles into the dupster :snoop:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can relate. When I was in Chicago, I had the worst neighbors. They cooked curry 24/7, and I'm very sensitive to smells. It made me so mad every day. I was stressed out at work, and I just wanted to come home and relax. But, I couldn't because I was so pissed off about the smells and it always gave me a headache. It ruined a great relationship I had with a wonderful girl. I shoulda married that girl, but I turned into a miserable monster because I never had peace. My best advice to you is to move.

Bruh, what? :russ:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived in one spot in Miami Beach with a club across the alley from me. bass bumpin all night long, then at like 5am they would dump a trashcan full of glass bottles into the dupster :snoop:
And???? Thats a small trade off for GOAT tier clubbing logistics, you can pull bytches right from the club to your crib on some. "I got an 8th at my crib across the street from here. :shaq: How bout we spark up before your uber come?"

The best I had was a hookah bar, sushi spot and a shytty dive bar a block away from my first apartment. I hitting home runs off that shyt, imagine if I had a whole ass club nearby

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And???? Thats a small trade off for GOAT tier clubbing logistics, you can pull bytches right from the club to your crib on some. "I got an 8th at my crib across the street from here. :shaq: How bout we spark up before your uber come?"

The best I had was a hookah bar, sushi spot and a shytty dive bar a block away from my first apartment. I hitting home runs off that shyt, imagine if I had a whole ass club nearby
it was a gay club :dame:

but yeah, living in Miami Beach was the shyt. plenty of dope clubs within walking distance

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As a guy with 6 kids, i know we’d be terrible in an apartment situation.

Kids are wild as fukk, can’t even take these lil nikkas to a hotel. We almost got kicked the fukk out last time we had a room. Hotel manager was like “if i come up here one more time :ufdup:

Feel bad for anyone that has to live in your situation @BBG :huhldup:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
As a guy with 6 kids, i know we’d be terrible in an apartment situation.

Kids are wild as fukk, can’t even take these lil nikkas to a hotel. We almost got kicked the fukk out last time we had a room. Hotel manager was like “if i come up here one more time :ufdup:

Feel bad for anyone that has to live in your situation @BBG :huhldup:
Even restaurants be wild as fukk :laff:
My kids are some animals.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even restaurants be wild as fukk :laff:
My kids are some animals.
I try not to even take them in public anymore,

Took them to the chinese buffet and that shyt was pandemonium.

My 2 year old standing on the table putting his feet in peoples rice, My 4 year old had a meltdown cause they didn’t have any corndogs. My 13 year old fukkin threw up cause he ate too much. Wife cussing out the 7 year old for teasing the 6 year old about how he ate octopus cause he picked up some calamari and don’t know what it was:mjlol:

We ran outa that place so embarrassed.

Worst part is….the moment we got in the house, the little mufukkas had the nerve to tell me they were “hungry”

I cussed them the fukk out……then fed them again:sadcam: