For you people from NY City.........

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ehhhhh. I'm not from here. I'll take the L. :yeshrug: Like I said earlier. Some stops didn't have sighs saying the direction of the train. In one case. I had to go up stairs to see it.
Breh the black signs outside the station tells you what direction the train is going in

image.jpg

Ex. This entrance to the L (no pun intended) is going in the 8th Avenue direction (or west).

And on the platform, it tells you which direction

1*Ba_iS4qOoyQdGtl_IvLHow.jpeg

This article should help out-of towners

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
The system is fairly straightforward. Always pay attention to the entrance. Some stations are not bilateral and they will clearly state it (for example, Nostrand Ave A/C have a Manhattan side and a Euclid Ave/Far Rockaway side)

Outside of that, everything else is labeled and there are more than enough signage to get you where you need to go.

Good luck breh

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I dont...:hhh: people cannot read a fukking trainmap for shyt. you have a smartphone USE IT!!!! :mindblown: why do people still ask for directions like you didnt google it before you left the house?
Sometimes people freestyle it. If someone asks me for directions and I can help them, I do. Maybe they are lost and don't have access to the internet or any number of reasons. Why not help someone out? :skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sometimes people freestyle it. If someone asks me for directions and I can help them, I do. Maybe they are lost and don't have access to the internet or any number of reasons. Why not help someone out? :skip:

they are ALWAYS asking me!!!! :damn: they have a phone in their hands man!!!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the maps are lauded for their simplicity and design

I can't imagine what you're having trouble with

:why:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I dont...:hhh: people cannot read a fukking trainmap for shyt. you have a smartphone USE IT!!!! :mindblown: why do people still ask for directions like you didnt google it before you left the house?
You a New Yorker, we are rude but caring. You know your ass gives directions while having that :hhh: on your face. :heh:

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
NYC subway is pretty easy. The only issue I ever had was getting on an express train by mistake and it didn't stop where I was trying to get off.