For you people from NY City.........

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes I referred to you people as you people. Your train system is confusing as fyck. :ufdup:

Confusing?!?:childplease:

1200px-Official_New_York_City_Subway_Map_2013_vc.jpg

What's confusing about this???

You fukking tourists...:hhh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:gucci:

Schedules posted at each platform. Easy as HELL to read and I don't even live there. You can also just ask somebody which train to take you someplace and they'll tell you EXACTLY which one(s).​
Don't you mean countdown clocks, I can't recall ever seeing schedules posted at subway stations, maybe you're mixing up the subway with LIRR or Metro North?

Before countdown clocks ppl would look into the tunnel to see if the train was coming.

When I was a kid I used to collect subway maps and subway schedules, used to get them from the token booth and that MTA building on Jay Street in downtown Brooklyn. Good times.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Don't you mean countdown clocks, I can't recall ever seeing schedules posted at subway stations, maybe you're mixing up the subway with LIRR or Metro North?

Before countdown clocks ppl would look into the tunnel to see if the train was coming.

When I was a kid I used to collect subway maps and subway schedules, used to get them from the token booth and that MTA building on Jay Street in downtown Brooklyn. Good times.
Nah, I mean actual schedules. Not the paper ones you got at booths, but actual poster-sized lists with timetables, and when he said 'trains' I wasn't thinking subway, but those are easy as hell to understand as well.

Then again, I used to commute to Newark via NJ Transit so was already used to reading them.​