For those who PAWG..

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kee it funky, are these PAWGS/Latinas/Asians racist at all:patrice:

It seems like double the work. With all the shyt men and women disqualify each other, it’s a lot. Then you add the stigma of dating/fcking a black man and it seems like more red tape to jump through.

I’m asking bc I’m tryna Fck on some Mexicans and Asians and I got a couple but this shii ain’t easy:mjcry:idk how y’all have so much success with this

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's takes a strong breed of blackman to pawg/paag/palg every brotha ain't built for that lifestyle:birdman:
some brotha's should just stay in strictly blackonblack relationships and go with what they comfortable with:salute:

but for the brotha's that are able to taste all the flavor's of the p*ssy rainbow and handle it with ease & grace without breaking stride it's a beautiful thing:lawd:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I've had white bytches

Youre not usually gonna get racism from the bytch cause she fukks with you, she enjoy spending time with you etc.

But honestly.... I dont know a single white person in general, that doesn't have racist family

Its always a racist grandma or an uncle or cousin or aunt.

Thats why I cant do anything long term with a white woman

Not tryna deal with her trump supporting uncle

And these are liberal white chicks too.

White people from all walks of life.. Even white liberals.... Have racist family.

And its just regular shyt to them

They be like "yeah my uncle is racist and loves trump but Im against that tho" LOL

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
My experience with women of other races is that they tend to approach if they are into black men. I guess because nikkas might be hesitant to approach them because they not sure if they get down like that. I've never approached a chick from a different race. I've fukked with all shades. My wife is Mexican by the way. She approached me.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I can't remember one racial incident with a non black girl.

They either ignore race completely (or pretend).

Or they like turn my color into a fetish. Always calling me chocolate. That seems kinda racist, but black girls do that too so idk.

If a girl is dating a black guy shes probably comfortable around black people.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This is like the 6th PAWG, PAAG thread this week with guys asking how to fukk one.

:russ:

I can only say they're either feeling you or not... just like any other chick. For Asian women of a certain age i.e over 24, don't approach them looking like a bum or be too explicit from the jump.

I can say Asian women are probably the freakiest once you get them to drop their publicly expected facade. As for stigma if a woman is feeling you she mostly dgaf about stigma.

I find men worry about that more than women imo

See the threads on here where guys are sweating about what people will think if they see them with a PAWG or a PAAG

:pachaha:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Kee it funky, are these PAWGS/Latinas/Asians racist at all:patrice:

It seems like double the work. With all the shyt men and women disqualify each other, it’s a lot. Then you add the stigma of dating/fcking a black man and it seems like more red tape to jump through.

I’m asking bc I’m tryna Fck on some Mexicans and Asians and I got a couple but this shii ain’t easy:mjcry:idk how y’all have so much success with this

It's an uphill battle man:mjcry: You just gotta have faith

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It seems like double the work. With all the shyt men and women disqualify each other, it’s a lot. Then you add the stigma of dating/fcking a black man and it seems like more red tape to jump through.is
It's like thecoli is in an alternative universe where all interracial relationships are tragic and rooted in latent racism from the nonblack partner and all same race relationships are perfect match made in heaven. I know a gang of nikkas who can't stand they baby moms of the same race damn near half the nikkas I know really, she got this nikka on child support, he can't see his kids or she got his kids hating him,trying to shyt on the man all the time etc. That's an everyday thing here.

And it be funny a lot of times in these threads it be a random white girl doing something weird and nikkas be like oh these the pawgs you nikkas like and it be like nah nikka that bytch just weird. That's like me taking a clip of that Jamaican women stealing a man's horse's main and tail or the women who set her man up to get rob and saying "oh these the bytches you like." Or the average everyday WSHH video. Cherry picking and shyt but I don't really care who people date, not a dikk police I don't know why nikkas complain about who someone else is talking to honestly. I like west indian and AA women the most but will talk to any race of women honestly as long as they look good.
Woman arrested for plot to kill ex-boyfriend