for those who ordered PS5 what are you playing first?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I've heard they rotated the analog sticks 90 degrees to prevent stick drift and stuck analogs from playing COD. Hope it works, cause I ain't trying to fukk 70$ controllers. Since I've got a week to think about it(Euro release) I'll see which games I'll cop.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
miles will be the first thing for me

I trying to be done with the console war

but them dudes on the other side talking about some damn Master shyt collection. A six year old game n shyt. crazy lol. Everything is just weird now. People get mad when say u want new games in 2020 lol. Never would I ever envision a day like this.

I just can’t imagine booting up my ps5 and Uncharted 4 being a option

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Miles Morales

Then all the top games from PS Collection, never had PS4. So lot of those games will keep me well fed.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Astrobot while I wait for MM and Sackboy to download. Never played the original spiderman but have the remastered version. Do I need to play that before MM?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Astrobot while I wait for MM and Sackboy to download. Never played the original spiderman but have the remastered version. Do I need to play that before MM?

need? no

I would actually suggest playing MM first to whet the appetite then play the remastered joint for a full experience...ya MM might have some minor references to the previous game but imo the first game is pretty lengthy and you might not want to jump immediately into MM after playing it if you get burnt out especially if the remastered version includes all the DLC

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Street Fighter V,

the performance on PS4 base is abysmal and the PS4 pro drops frames on certain stages. Not to mention the loading is god awful for a fighting game.

Only playing 2 matches of that and then I’m going to finish Judgement on the PS5.