For those insightful many who Waited.......(next gen)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm just confident that my PS3 will do just fine until the holiday sales next year give me a better price.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
This is probably at least partially a case of confirmation bias, but I'm happy with my decision to not purchase yet. I've been on a gaming marathon the last few months to clear at least a small portion of my backlog and it's a blast. Never have I played so many good games in such a small concentration of time. Super Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, Guacamelee, Gone Home, Brothers, Full Bore, To the Moon, OlliOllil, Card Hunter, The Banner Saga: Factions, Tokyo Jungle, Don't Starve, Spelunky, AC4 and I'm starting up The Last of Us this week. A PS4 or an Xbox One wouldnt have prevented me from enjoying any of this but I don't feel like I've missed much, personally.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I most likely won't cop a PS4 until next year sometime...I'm eatin too good off of PS+ and Dark Souls2 and MGS V come out soon.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Titan fall has me interested but I ain't beat to pay for xbl anymore

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I think I was right to wait brehs. E3 confirmed.......yup.

I guess I don't feel like I have missed anything as of yet. I DO still want one and am mos def closer to buying one.....but.....

the wait was the right thing to do

:blessed: