For the people that think they deserve the "good women"...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
No one "deserves" anyone. Just cause you worth a million or have a thousand thirsty nikkas following you on instagram it doesn't entitle you to the best of the best.

that's why you have these "twitter models" walking around with a kid out of wedlock thinking she deserves the best our society has to offer

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a good woman....and I had a good woman before that and a good woman before that....... sometimes I think I lucked out but maybe its not coincidence .... I do think like attracts like tho...

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You need to step your life game up a little bit. :patrice:Let's be honest here - people generally stick within their circle. So if you're an unambitious bum that's content with being average - that's exactly the type of partner you will get.:yeshrug: And let's face it, most men that complain about getting their heart broken and being cheated on usually engage in that same type of behavior. It's just a little silly when a guy that has nothing going for him is asking why the pretty, ambitious, and successful women aren't checking for him. Well, are you handsome?:huh: Are you ambitious?:huh: Are you successful?:huh: Or are you just an average Joe in every sense of the word? :patrice:Would you want to date some lame hoodrat if you were on top of your game?:huh: Because that's exactly what you are to these women and U.O.E.N.O. :heh: And contrary to popular belief - being "shallow" in that sense is not a bad thing. Because they're not being shallow per se - they just think they deserve better. :manny:

I dont know any dudes complaining about not being able to find chicks. Other than the lame corn balls who troll the web complaining about that shyt it's basically non-existent.

Even the bum dudes don't complain about finding calibor style women they get in where they fit in.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
what exactly is a good women? one who keeps her mouth closed, lets you walk all over them, and treat them like property?

no thanks, i'd rather be single than live my life as a 50's women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. In general the people you associate with are a reflection of you in some type of way. With some of these miserable guys in here I can totally see why they have women problems. I mean damn.