For the people that think they deserve the "good women"...

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You need to step your life game up a little bit. :patrice:Let's be honest here - people generally stick within their circle. So if you're an unambitious bum that's content with being average - that's exactly the type of partner you will get.:yeshrug: And let's face it, most men that complain about getting their heart broken and being cheated on usually engage in that same type of behavior. It's just a little silly when a guy that has nothing going for him is asking why the pretty, ambitious, and successful women aren't checking for him. Well, are you handsome?:huh: Are you ambitious?:huh: Are you successful?:huh: Or are you just an average Joe in every sense of the word? :patrice:Would you want to date some lame hoodrat if you were on top of your game?:huh: Because that's exactly what you are to these women and U.O.E.N.O. :heh: And contrary to popular belief - being "shallow" in that sense is not a bad thing. Because they're not being shallow per se - they just think they deserve better. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
First off that's a long ass post, nikkas ain't reading all that shyt :whoa:

Secondly that Dr dre super thug thread got me weak as a motherfukker lmao :russ:

And finally coli mobile is the shyt :ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't disagree with most of you say but the truth is the truth. If you want a church girl with impeccable morals - be that. :manny:

Breh I was agreeing
This fatherless generation has dudes messed up in the head brought up without guidance .

Dudes who have never been faithful in any relationship wanting a good virtuous broad .

Ugly azz nighaz who've never had a attractive girl getting angry that even with money they can't get a dime

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
funny i was thinking about this the other day and how dudes complain about most american girls not being traditional enough or following "gender roles" anymore. the thing is we traditional girls that cook/clean/obey and let the man lead DO EXIST. it just that we aren't checking for "non tradtional" men who want to talk all that "get married brehs" ...fukk everything in site until their 40 ...and then bring their dieased dikk to a "good girl" when it's all said and done. nope :stop: ...we get wifed early by likewise traditional MEN and leave the combative women with excessive bagage for y'all. :youngsabo:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
funny i was thinking about this the other day and how dudes complain about most american girls not being traditional enough or following "gender roles" anymore. the thing is we traditional girls that cook/clean/obey and let the man lead DO EXIST. it just that we aren't checking for "non tradtional" men who want to talk all that "get married brehs" ...fukk everything in site until their 40 ...and then bring their dieased dikk to a "good girl" when it's all said and done. nope :stop: ...we get wifed early by likewise traditional MEN and leave the combative women with excessive bagage for y'all. :youngsabo:
That's what I mean. Why would a pretty girl who is successful and has morals want to be with some ugly dude who has zero going for him? What level would they even relate on? :huh: The same thing goes for these women that think they'll be getting married to a 6'2 god loving millionaire who doubles as a male model when they're below average in everything. It makes no sense that people really get their feelings hurt by reality and instead of bettering themselves complain about the supposed unfairness of it all. :mindblown:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I was about to dap you....then I remembered you fukk white boys :beli:

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
That's what I mean. Why would a pretty girl who is successful and has morals want to be with some ugly dude who has zero going for him? What level would they even relate on? :huh: The same thing goes for these women that think they'll be getting married to a 6'2 god loving millionaire who doubles as a male model when they're below average in everything. It makes no sense that people really get their feelings hurt by reality and instead of bettering themselves complain about the supposed unfairness of it all. :mindblown:

Stop you're making too much sense