For The Men:Any of Yaw Watch Lifetime Movies?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Started watching these as a child with my mom :whew: them shyts be so scandalous and good sometimes, I can't even lie.

Back when Cartoon Network was still relevant i used to kill time by watching The Golden Girls until Dragonball z came on. Eventually i got hooked on to it, i actually like the movies they show.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when Cartoon Network was still relevant i used to kill time by watching The Golden Girls until Dragonball z came on. Eventually i got hooked on to it, i actually like the movies they show.

The golden girls was fye I used to be hooked on that until I started fukking with the nanny.

Daps
the ones in the 80s/90s were pretty funny.

There was one about dungeons and dragons and people were killing others bc they played it.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yeah, when I was living with my mom. Used to have the same cac as the bad boy gone ham in nearly every one :deadrose:

He tried to make a career in regular movies but he couldn't shake off that character like Jaleel White's Urkel.

They used to go in during the holidays with their movie lineups for all of the scorn women out there :lolbron:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all missin' out - them chits are HILARIOUS.

They only have three premises: (1) husband turns wacko, (2) daughter becomes a hoe/runaway when she turns 16, or (3) the main character is a criminal. They're like the white female version of Tyler Perry movies except they aren't trying to be funny, and all of the comedy is unintentional.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I tried watching with my woman...they always put me to sleep especially if im tired or drinking ....i have a short attention span if nothing blows up and theres no fighting in 15 minutes im
tumblr_mb4k6uJGus1r6h22v.gif

:skip: i wake up 2 hours later and she is crying or angry.."can you believe what he did"

ME.."Thats terrible" :manny:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
I ain’t gonna lie I was flipping the channels a couple of weeks ago and came up on a movie with my nikka Fred Savage, and DJ from Full House. Fred Savage was some high school football star that was channeling his inner Ike Turner and was beating the shyt out of ol girl from full house. It was awesome I couldn’t stop laughing shyt was just over the top.:laugh:

I noticed they used the same actors all the time in those movies. It’s either all 80’s and early 90’s tv stars like Shannon Doherty as the crazy ex girl friend bent on revenge or the mom from family ties finding out her husband is cheating on her. It’s all wonderfully bad tv.

I can only fukk with lifetime once or twice a year anymore than that and you will burnout quick.