For The Men:Any of Yaw Watch Lifetime Movies?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started watching these as a child with my mom :whew: them shyts be so scandalous and good sometimes, I can't even lie.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Those movies are terrible, even by chick flick standards. The plot is more predictable than Tyler Perry shyt. The woman always falls in love with some dude who later shows his bad boy ways and either beats her or cheats on her. Wash and repeat with the same storyline melodramatic music score, and non-descript Middle America scenery but with different character names.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I love anything with a serial killer or stalker, or some twisted child murder...so I fukk with them, and a girl I know is always watching them too, so I watch them to talk with her about them...but they are horrible, low production value, badly acted, just poor all around.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Only time I ever turned on lifetime was to watch unsolved mysteries....show was crack. Dont know what possesses you to watch their movies.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just like seeing some shyt like the Craigslist killer and some shyt on Scott Peterson. You nikkas ain't watch Killa Season cause it was up for a few academy awards did you?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Yeah I watch them, those shyts are the GOAT mix of comedy, fukkery and poor struggle acting. :laff: I watched this jawn with a crazy personal trainer who would kill her clients because her dad used to call her fat.

I dare one of you ol' strobe light, lupe fiasco listening, under 6 feet tall, nutella on some pumpernickel ass mutherfukkers to step outta pocket and say some slick shyt. fukk you and everything you love in your life aka waste of existence. :mjplz:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't usually watch them, but sometimes I get caught up in the plot like if I see my mom watching them :ohhh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't usually watch them, but sometimes I get caught up in the plot like if I see my mom watching them :ohhh:
That's what I'm saying. The scandal be too much, and we wonder why women so crazy.
Yeah I watch them, those shyts are the GOAT mix of comedy, fukkery and poor struggle acting. :laff: I watched this jawn with a crazy personal trainer who would kill her clients because her dad used to call her fat.

I dare one of you ol' strobe light, lupe fiasco listening, under 6 feet tall, nutella on some pumpernickel ass mutherfukkers to step outta pocket and say some slick shyt. fukk you and everything you love in your life aka waste of existence. :mjplz:
:myman: forreal tho