For the first time ever, black men hold the majority of UFC championships

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Time to start dominating other areas. We show off individual strength often but not collective.

Shinning in their spaces, rising to the top in their spaces. But in each of em you have Dana white type figures who only tolerate our presence because it pays reminding you of the pecking order... So a man like Francis had to leave. I don't take much pride anymore in the individual wins of others those are not our collective efforts to brag about. Black people are gifted athletes but the biggest benefactors of our labor are still white entities. Sorry to be a miserable breh forgive me.

Sobering reality

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Black people are the "apex predators" of humanity, we are a tier to tier physically above everyone else.

If we could not shoot ourselves in the foot or hate ourselves so much, we would be running shyt.

:patrice:

I guess I can agree wit the second half, tho. :mjpls:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Black people took over mma years ago :manny:
Eh..

When you see those lower cards and it's a black dude up against a foreigner it feels like the foreigner is winning 99% of the time. I think american gyms in general haven't caught up to overseas gyms so the lesser names always struggle

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
not the first time..

Silva.. (MW)
Jones.. (LHW)
Cormier.. (HW)
DJ..(FW)

All had the belts at one point if i remember.
Nah. Cormier won the heavyweight title late in 2018. Silva lost his championship all the way back in 2013. By the time Jon Jones came back and won it in 2018, DJ already lost his championship earlier in the year to Cejudo. We've never had more than 3 black Champs.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Time to start dominating other areas. We show off individual strength often but not collective.

Shinning in their spaces, rising to the top in their spaces. But in each of em you have Dana white type figures who only tolerate our presence because it pays reminding you of the pecking order... So a man like Francis had to leave. I don't take much pride anymore in the individual wins of others those are not our collective efforts to brag about. Black people are gifted athletes but the biggest benefactors of our labor are still white entities. Sorry to be a miserable breh forgive me.
You ain't wrong, but I just thought it was a cool lil milestone.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah. Cormier won the heavyweight title late in 2018. Silva lost his championship all the way back in 2013. By the time Jon Jones came back and won it in 2018, DJ already lost his championship earlier in the year to Cejudo. We've never had more than 3 black Champs.
Usman and Izzy had belts back then.