For the first time ever, black men hold the majority of UFC championships

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
After Adesanya's win last night, brothers now hold 5/8 championships in the UFC. If I'm not mistaken, that's the most at one time in history.

Jones, Hill, Izzy, Edwards and Aljo all hold the crowns of their respective divisions. :blessed:

We been saying for the longest that it's only a matter of time before black men take this shyt over. :wow:

It's a pretty diverse group too. :ehh:

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Thats why Dana wants Colby to fight Edwards so bad. He wants his racist maga white boy on top
He def needs to now, especially after his other boy Masvidal got his ass beat last night. And his overrated, journeyman, MAGA dikkriding ass decided to make his retirement speech a tribute to Trump. :hhh:

Miami Cubans ain't shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Time to start dominating other areas. We show off individual strength often but not collective.

Shinning in their spaces, rising to the top in their spaces. But in each of em you have Dana white type figures who only tolerate our presence because it pays reminding you of the pecking order... So a man like Francis had to leave. I don't take much pride anymore in the individual wins of others those are not our collective efforts to brag about. Black people are gifted athletes but the biggest benefactors of our labor are still white entities. Sorry to be a miserable breh forgive me.