for the fellas who are married or engaged

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Where did you propose...how did u propose...who went with you to pick the ring. Who did u tell before the proposal. How long did u have the ring...before proposing

-On the Washington Mall (site of our first date)
-Proposed on the National Archives steps in front of some of our closest friends (5 of us total); we was drunk as shyt on dem steps
-One of her BFF
-Her parents and brother, my fam and her BFF knew
-Had it for 2 months prior

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i don't know how some of y'all sat on the ring for such extended periods of time. i would have been a basket case waiting that long w it in my possession.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
When I WAS engaged years ago..We went to PF Chang..I called ahead a day or two before and told em I'd be proposing that night...After dinner was done, I had be a corona and downt that ho! I went to the bathroom...Asked myself "Is you bout it fool" Did a :smugfavre: and beelined back to the table, hit the knee and the whole restaurant went ape shyt!

Random patron: YEAH!!! :damn: You the man (on some Waterboy shyt)

Couldn't even say everything I wanted to cause she said yes before I even pulled that ho out

Got the meal paid for and a bottle of champ out the ordeal :manny:

I fugged her brains out that night....then we broke up like 2 years later...:leostare:

thats my habituallinesteppa :to:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
When I WAS engaged years ago..We went to PF Chang..I called ahead a day or two before and told em I'd be proposing that night...After dinner was done, I had be a corona and downt that ho! I went to the bathroom...Asked myself "Is you bout it fool" Did a :smugfavre: and beelined back to the table, hit the knee and the whole restaurant went ape shyt!

Random patron: YEAH!!! :damn: You the man (on some Waterboy shyt)

Couldn't even say everything I wanted to cause she said yes before I even pulled that ho out

Got the meal paid for and a bottle of champ out the ordeal :manny:

I fugged her brains out that night....then we broke up like 2 years later...:leostare:
:deadrose:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If I ever did propose to a woman I'm the type of guy that would just hand her the ring and say here's your engagement ring. Not gonna get down on one knee and all that shyt. If she says no to a question I wouldn't be asking then fukk it. No wedding either we just gonna go downtown and sign the papers.

That's how I know I'm not marriage material.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
My exwife - Roses and a ring in my apartment living room.. I was 19 and broke

My fiance - at Bruno Mars concert in Atlantis, Bahamas, 6 rows from the stage as he sang this.. I was 30+ then.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&ob=av2e]Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Im not anti-marriage... Im anti lazy wife... killing my dreams and shyt. I got married young and we grew into different adults. Now Im with someone who in my lane. I have still have my own issues to deal with, but ... don't we all.

Thanks tho

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
ocmfII had the right idea. You gotta be all elaborate and romantic about that proposal. It just plays to women better.

My insensitive ass just handed her the ring and asked her like we were having a normal conversation. I regret it to this day that she has to remember that important day in her life going down like that.:shaq2:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
ocmfII had the right idea. You gotta be all elaborate and romantic about that proposal. It just plays to women better.

My insensitive ass just handed her the ring and asked her like we were having a normal conversation. I regret it to this day that she has to remember that important day in her life going down like that.:shaq2:

:manny: every couple is different, that's just the way ours went down.

as long as you guys are happy now that's all that really matters.