♟️For The Chess Playing Brehs/Brehettes ♟️: Nas Producing Series About First Black Chessmaster Maurice Ashley

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
As a chess fan and someone who met the person I'm more of an Emory Tate is my goat and far more interesting story type of guy

C'mon plehboi, put the bottle down :martin:

5f87b9b293df7fa76465fcd023e01889.jpg

Chess too small of a community for *us* to be tryna play these kind of games.

Somebody else (or Nas even) can finance Tate's story gettin' told

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
As a chess fan and someone who met the person I'm more of an Emory Tate is my goat and far more interesting story type of guy

Maybe his sex trafficking, tranny fukking, alt right, dikkhead son Andrew can make his movie.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
C'mon plehboi, put the bottle down :martin:

5f87b9b293df7fa76465fcd023e01889.jpg

Chess too small of a community for *us* to be tryna play these kind of games.

Somebody else (or Nas even) can finance Tate's story gettin' told

I'm just saying how I feel. Emory was the first dude whooping on these people's asses with some weird ass orthodox aggression. And he was one of those people playing this game and talking shyt. You know our shyt. Was an all military champ. But breh wasn't well to do. He'd come to DC and camp at my friend Oliver kayendes house pre tournament..he was genius in his own right . His victories never strung together the right way to get the GM title but he was him.

I mean xool Maurice was the first black GM but as someone who was on the scene. I gotta mention Emory. Because from my personal experience and talk to chess heads. He was us. At some point I gotta agree Maurice was successful but I ain't never even looked up any of his games . I just like Emory. As a person, as a player, stylistically.