♟️For The Chess Playing Brehs/Brehettes ♟️: Nas Producing Series About First Black Chessmaster Maurice Ashley

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just got this chess board commissioned by this chicc on Twitter
full

GH6t6X_X0AENZud

I know this is finna be dope. I know a little bit about dude's story from reading an article a few years back but it'll be nice to have his story fleshed out more & for these yung brehs to see. Peace to God's Son for making it happen
full

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Just got this chess board commissioned by this chicc on Twitter
full

GH6t6X_X0AENZud

I know this is finna be dope. I know a little bit about dude's story from reading an article a few years back but it'll be nice to have his story fleshed out more & for these yung brehs to see. Peace to God's Son for making it happen
full
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Fire

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
As a chess fan and someone who met the person I'm more of an Emory Tate is my goat and far more interesting story type of guy

FieldMouse51

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
704 QC
James Canty has some good content as well (GMCanty) although he is not a GM, FM i believe

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
True, but you would have to go to Andrew and Tristan for permission.

Yeah that's a chapter of his life I didn't know about. Knew he had kids over seas but later realizing Andrew was his son was a spin I didn't know. He was an interesting character never got the gm title before Maurice but had monster games. And a flair to him.