for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
covers, sbr, etc are mostly horrible

the long threads are best because they usually keep records and have followers. but those end up fukking up when the guy goes on a losing streak then disappears :skip:

lol @ how many people/threads ive kept up with thinking 'this is finally the guy thats the exception' only for the same to always happen eventually.

oddly enough the most consistent players ive seen are on the soccer and tennis forums. nfl/nba/mlb are just a bunch of american guys betting 20 bucks and hope XYZ dies after blowing their bet

grew out of that stage after a year or two, sure i miss the banter/talk/rage following games but it's better not to be completely involved

The NBA forum especially. The amount of racist shyt they post :heh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My early games werent too bad but Im getting raped a new one in these mid-game picks :damn:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im looking at taking Missouri and ASU tonight, I need them to come up BIG for me. I can't even take a break CFB season is almost over. NFL sucks and idk shyt about CBball, NBA sucks dikk too

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been straying away from massey, maybe I need to go back to my roots
I'm all massey this week. Any spread that was really off from massey I bet. So far I'm 4-1 and the game I lost was syracuse which lost by one point

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I've been straying away from massey, maybe I need to go back to my roots
Don't blindly follow his number but focus games that have a large variance between his number and the books number and if it's also a game you feel good about then make a play that's what I been doing and eating good

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't blindly follow his number but focus games that have a large variance between his number and the books number and if it's also a game you feel good about then make a play that's what I been doing and eating good
I've been doing that the past few weeks, but this week I'm just blindly following just to see how it goes :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Upcoming games:

Boise is -7 books, massey has -12.5
temple -7, massey -9.5
missouri -1, massey -6.5

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upcoming games:

Boise is -7 books, massey has -12.5
temple -7, massey -9.5
missouri -1, massey -6.5

temple and mizzou are two teams i actually didn't bet on even though the difference was there. Just didn't feel good about those.