for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ucf -17...they fukked all of us last week but they're at home and ARE about 30 points better than Rutgers, hou beat rutgers on the road by 35, cincy just beat them on the road by 35 as well.

ECU -6.5...this line makes me nervous because of how low it is, I think ECU is at least 14pts better than NC state they've played two ACC teams Vtech in a 5pt loss at home and blew out North Carolina on the road by 21. Looks like Vegas fukked up on this line and might be the strongest pick of the week. To add ECU might be or is close to undefeated ATS

Houston -3.5...They've been disrespected by Vegas all year, Im still mad when I missed the action when they were +210 road dogs to Rutgers earlier this year then last week +17 to louisville. I don't know how to judge Cincy properly, they don't have any quality wins and they lost to illinois and South Florida :scusthov:. Houston has proven to be in the same league as Louisville and UCF (both games cam down to the last drive.

Oregon -20.5....I expect them to bounce back. Arizona just lost to WSSU at home, they lost to UCLA at home, and lost to washington on the road by 18. All teams Oregon beat by an average of 24

Rice -19...UAB is the conference doormat. Probably my weakest play. Rice is on the road but if they can put up 31 on the road to TAMU Im sure they'll do just fine in the scoring department against UAB.

Mich St -7.5...I started paying attention to them last week. Defensively they are as solid as they come (top 5 in the nation). Northwestern plays well at home so this may not be easy.

North Texas -8.5...Idk much about this team, I read this pick elsewhere and it doesnt seem to be a bad play. They've got great quality wins against Middle Tenn, Ball State, and Rice. and they're at home

This should be a good weekend. I really like all of these plays, and these are teams who have had my back all year. I haven't looked to see if any of these teams are suffering from any major injuries or anything

****Wisconsin -15.5...you just can't bet against these guys, they're 20-1-1 ATS since last year undefeated ATS this year, will this be the week they finally lose? I'd rather bet Wisky or not play this game at all)****

Indiana +34.5...I don't like this one as much as the others but Indiana has a decent offense. OSU is really gunning to whoop teams by 50+ but ehh I doubt that's going to happen

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the knicks win it will be the under. If pistons win it will be over. Possibly look to hedge bet at halftime...

Indeed. I just have a bad feeling it'll be like 103-99 type game and the Knicks keep endlessly fouling trying to hit a miracle three

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nov 19, 2013 07:13:55 PM
Single
Basketball - College Lines (Game) Point Spread

ADDED GAME

(750) Kansas -17½ (-105) Nov 19/13@08:00p

Competitor: (749) Iona

WebCA$ 102.00CA$ 97.14

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
rizona -23½

Risk
CA$ 14.00
To Win
CA$ 12.73
Your reference number is # 319563938

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:beli: Should've known better with the New York dikks. Huge public dog gets screwed, what shocker

I had them on a parlay with Kentucky, Kansas, Houston/boston under, and Arizona....Every game won except the knicks with Zona still left to play. Im sure Zona's gonna cover and watch it be the knicks who blew it for me :snoop:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had them on a parlay with Kentucky, Kansas, Houston/boston under, and Arizona....Every game won except the knicks with Zona still left to play. Im sure Zona's gonna cover and watch it be the knicks who blew it for me :snoop:

NYC is a fukking mess. I'm not touching them again. You can't back teams that give up.