for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Carolina looks great for tommorow. Bills raped Jets easily

Im shaky on Carolina, great defense but that offense has issues. They're not beating NE the way they played 49ers last week . Albeit they were on the road, west coast :manny:. I played a parlay for the heck of it taking 49ers, KC, and NE m/l (I liked how the odds stacked up, and how many chances do you get like that with 3 great teams who have the ability to pull out the "upset"). I don't think I'll hit on it though, 49ers v Saints is close and I think Denver beats KC tonight

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im shaky on Carolina, great defense but that offense has issues. They're not beating NE the way they played 49ers last week . Albeit they were on the road, west coast :manny:. I played a parlay for the heck of it taking 49ers, KC, and NE m/l (I liked how the odds stacked up, and how many chances do you get like that with 3 great teams who have the ability to pull out the "upset"). I don't think I'll hit on it though, 49ers v Saints is close and I think Denver beats KC tonight

i have a feeling Denver covers, too

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Frank Gore dropped a wide open pass with no one in front of him, might have gotten a TD :snoop:. I just knew that shyt was going to decide the game

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I am throwing some money on the cheifs tonight +8 but also going to throw some on the money line as well I think that pass rush might really bother peyton and KC defense is designed to beat Denver with those corners

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yah man

along wiht 6 basketball spreads that covered

20 bucks paying like 750 and i lost

cuz of that

:sadcam:

yeah I never like playing -3.5 for that reason alone.

I remember I lost a $7 parlay to win $700 after I hit some miracle moneyline bet Nets +700, Wizards +3, and then the fukking bucks screwed me by like 3 points or something