for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I like your Sat games and where you got that Ravens line

I also like Sea, but that NE game is hard to call because Billy could have been recording some practices which equals wins

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sorry been ncaa college bball betting

im on ravens and on packers both ml

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
been winnin alot lately :ehh:

gonna put big money on the nfl games still haven't decide for who tho lol who yall got?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
[MENTION]freddykruggeronapill[/MENTION]
I am putting the rest of this stack on the AFL in the probowl . Had a good run so far today with Celtics +5 and taking OKC -5 BUt I think peyton got his boys motivated to actually take it seriously this year

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps

Breh i came up on about 3600 off the game, that blackout had me scared abt a comeback... now all i got to bet on is nba until march madness :sadbron:
Gonna startvback listing picks tomorrow

Metta & Dwight are out for the Lakers tonight -- what kind of flavor did you put down on that game?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
whats up brehs, i felt the need to revisit this thread since the NBA semis are here.

currently waiting on the lines to come out. i know miami with the spread is guaranteed money, but GS/SA will be interesting. i think GS can push against the spread.

baseball is also a pretty predictable thing. im betting on the braves because simple odds will make me win more than lose. methinks they are good money today.

Heat
Braves
GS on the spread

player props if they make them available