for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i always get screwed thursday night games so i decide to take georgia tech :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you owe the mob money? I don't understand why you always try to hit these mega parlays. You win most of the ticket if they were only single bets.. Nothing wrong with betting smart and winning enough for a lunch breh..

nah lol

only 20 dollar parlays, always hitting like 6/7 n ish

single bets are boring to me, plus parlays actually save me money instead of betting like 400 on a single game like i used to.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
link?

how hard is it?
I mean its as hard as you make it.
It's how I make my living. I treat it the same as I would nba bets, but I place 5k-20k bets on a stock and I have alot more research behind my picks, and you don't lose/win everything within a few hours.
I've got a website on the way with alot of information for the investor just starting out. It's easier than they make you think.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean its as hard as you make it.
It's how I make my living. I treat it the same as I would nba bets, but I place 5k-20k bets on a stock and I have alot more research behind my picks, and you don't lose/win everything within a few hours.
I've got a website on the way with alot of information for the investor just starting out. It's easier than they make you think.

I got baby money at the moment but I want to get into that stuff one day. Post a link if you can.