USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima feel like shyt if this doesn't pull through :pachaha:

scared_medium.gif
:sadcam: I'mma be so mentally drained n/h if he doesn't win

This isn't even a big money bet, it's just the mental investment. It's like one of those bets where you're so sure about it but it still doesn't win and you're like :dwillhuh: :to:

That's how I felt after the 49ers seahawks game

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
done betting going to lsoe on thsi ghey ass probowl because there playing defense

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
brooklyn on the god damn spread god they are fukking garbage team... like get it together u cant beat this celts team by 5 points

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
brooklyn on the god damn spread god they are fukking garbage team... like get it together u cant beat this celts team by 5 points

take that back but i cant believe dallas is gonna let detroit beat them on their home c ourt... this fukkin sucks.. i thought itd be an easy blowout... but i guess pistons are due

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man i just watched a video of kendrick and imagine dragons... based on that performance yall are all hitting your prop bet... best performance i can remember seeing... ever... amazing...

im dling them cacs album based of that... them niccas had soul.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
anyone see al michaels when cromartie was returning the ball "this is goign to ruin the spread" does it count? LOL good ol al

cromartie runs the missed fg all the way back and they called it final because everyone was on teh field :heh: