for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
do yall keep excel spreadsheets documenting ur earnings/losses... started doing that shyt... helps me justify my degenaracy.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
do yall keep excel spreadsheets documenting ur earnings/losses... started doing that shyt... helps me justify my degenaracy.

Yup, It's the best thing I've ever done….

Forces you to actually run it like a business and you start to see the holes in your game and when you're managing money poorly, placing too many bets.

I was hitting a good 65 percent of my NBA bets this year but I started placing so many bets that I'm down to 54.75%

If you have good money management and don't chase you really can make a profit gambling. I've profited and I haven't had the best money management techniques. I'd win for an extended period of time then get too big for my britches and start betting big knowing I can't stand to lose too many $200 bets. The key to being a winning gambler is to be able to stay in business throughout the downswings……once you have to start sweating the outcomes of games, you're betting too much.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The table has been set for us to eat today
Oklahoma +1 brehs :blessed:
Ark vs AU under 153.5
OK st vs WV under 150
Texas +5
Michigan +5.5
Purdue +5
Tenn +9
Ms st +11.5
Georgia +13
Kansas st +9.5

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
What I really want is some sort of a math based model……..Something that I can combine along with my subjective approach to help me carve out a decent edge. As much as I've been able to profit, at times (especially in basketball where I can't see every game) I feel like perhaps I'm just throwing darts at a board & am getting lucky. I would love to have a system in which I play games…...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
home top 25 teams will usually cover the spreads dont get suckered into the underdog spread