Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
this past week ive done like 5 parlays
ive hit 1

the other 3/4 i lost by one team
and the other one two teams

and they were like 8-10 teamers
We all know when doing parlays you can fill out like 10 picks you like. That'll seem unresaonable so you'll cut it down to 5 and still lose one. Case in point, my last two were ones I lost by the wiz not cover a a game by one point (4 pick that I cut down from 6, woulda still loss one) and pistons going over by 5 points (a 5 pick that I cut down from 8, woulda lost 2) you just never know.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We all know when doing parlays you can fill out like 10 picks you like. That'll seem unresaonable so you'll cut it down to 5 and still lose one. Case in point, my last two were ones I lost by the wiz not cover a a game by one point (4 pick that I cut down from 6, woulda still loss one) and pistons going over by 5 points (a 5 pick that I cut down from 8, woulda lost 2) you just never know.

2 days ago i lost my 10 play parlay cuz northwestern beat purdue in ot
yesterday i lost because tof two teams on a ten teamer
toda yi lost because of troy, everyone else covered

:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It sucks but it is what it is…..I had no plans to bet on anything coming into the game tonight but occasionally I'll watch games and then bet the 2nd half. I couldn't have capped it better. The pace, the turnovers, all said this was going over but I was scared to play the over on the Total because at any given time the Lakers can not hit their threes, have endless turnovers &/or just pack it in so I figured Miami should hit 53 rather easily. They had a little drought at the beginning of the 4th but they were still well on pace……but to miss as many free throws as they did was just terrible.

I'm seeing when it comes to Miami it's better to bet against them on the spread or lay off.

I'm just glad I'm becoming immune to these bad beats because I almost chased this bet by betting on this portland game.

the only spread miami recently covered was against philly and every team covers against philly, and the charlotte game which took 2 ots for them to

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
the only spread miami recently covered was against philly and every team covers against philly, and the charlotte game which took 2 ots for them to

Vegas is eating good on those Miami plays. Public plays them no matter what. The problem is you fall into that gamblers fallacy thinking "oh they won't not cover 3 in a row, 4 in a row". Then you end up in that terrible spot that your scared of them burning you YET again or fading them but fearing the one time you fade them they cover. So much of this shyt is psychology.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Vegas is eating good on those Miami plays. Public plays them no matter what. The problem is you fall into that gamblers fallacy thinking "oh they won't not cover 3 in a row, 4 in a row". Then you end up in that terrible spot that your scared of them burning you YET again or fading them but fearing the one time you fade them they cover. So much of this shyt is psychology.

yup
ill take ml heat but spread? hell no unless its like under 4

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Sometimes you just gotta accept that a team just isn't very good and they can't be backed no matter what spot they're in.

this year's Houston Texan team is the best example of that. No matter what spot they were in this year you ended up getting burnt.

at bodog
Good Kid, MAAD City - Kendrick Lamar
+700

:lupe:

I just put $35 on this to win $245. Enough to grant me a good profit but enough to where I won't be mad if it loses.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@His_Excellence_Reincar @BuddyOmar @Bernie Madoff @ryderldb @<<TheStandard>> @E-Nice @yoyoyo1 @Costanza

That's enough ats, whoever frequents this thread will see this anyways:

Word is, is that Kendrick will take home Album of the Year at the Grammys. Grammy awards are a prop bet in most books. Kendrick winning is sitting at +1000 odds........Im trying to verify if its Rap album or Album of the year. There is no Prop for RAOTY but they're saying in the booth that its Album of The Year
apparently Rosenberg announced it on Hot 97 today. I don't know about ya'll but Im about to go big on this.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/they...lbum-to-ever-win-aoty-100-votes.184457/page-4
Good looking out. +750 at 5 dimes :ehh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm seeing waaaay too much shyt that I like today.

time for me to strategically format the parlays :wow:
Let me know what you got. Ive been cold as ice lately :sadcam:

Im leaning clev, SAS (another Hawks big man is out, SAS coming off a loss, this is my strongest play), and NO

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Stay away from NBA and take college hoops actions brehs
don't nobody know shyt about these college teams on today. thinking about it should be a great day to make money from college hoops. Lines are probably more relaxed