for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm sick…..the 49ers were the right side throughout this whole thing

I was knee deep in 49ers money………+4, +3.5, Moneyline…

Only thing that saved me was my teaser.

Bad decisions from a young QB cost us the game at the end of the day……..that hurts.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sick…..the 49ers were the right side throughout this whole thing

I was knee deep in 49ers money………+4, +3.5, Moneyline…

Only thing that saved me was my teaser.

Bad decisions from a young QB cost us the game at the end of the day……..that hurts.

:snoop: I fukking hate the seacocks. I had the Packers in the infamous endzone play and ever since then I've despised these fakkits

I honestly saw there was no way the 49ers would lose this game, still can't believe they lost.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man.. i bailed on the nfl.. and played the nba.. hit every single one of my games... okc covered.. phx covered.. san antonio covered... orlando won outright.. and sa/mil was under...

two 20 dollar parlays made me 340... cashed that out immediately... cashed 560 this weekend... now im done with william hill.. and will be taking my talents to pinnacle sports...

damn it feels good to be a gambler

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I like denver regardless of the number

Superbowls, normally the spread doesn't come into play.

I'm still so sick over that San Francisco game……..I need a vacation. I went very large on that game…..I'm still stunned.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like denver regardless of the number

Superbowls, normally the spread doesn't come into play.

I'm still so sick over that San Francisco game……..I need a vacation. I went very large on that game…..I'm still stunned.

:to: I can't even watch sportscenter for the next couple days

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
:to: I can't even watch sportscenter for the next couple days

More and more I'm learning how to get over these tough losses. I basically ran back the whole 4th quarter and last few series watched it a few times, broke it down and just let it go. It basically took three 4th quarter turnovers to kill our bet…..That play wins more often than not. I just put 220 to win 200 on Denver to win the Super Bowl.

Between the Spread and the ML That loss was a $600 swing for me. For the year in NFL I've made a few thousand….and I won my biggest bet on the year with the Chargers +10 last week so I guess I can't complain to be honest. I'm playing with house money.

I knew I should have tried to middle this Seattle game at halftime but it looked to me San Fran had it under control and I didn't want to kill my profits.

Learned so much in 2013/2014 about sports betting and I'm realizing the key is just to have a decent bankroll and strict unit sizes in which you can draw from and bet, make the correct plays without worrying. You really hurt yourself when you're betting so many different unit sizes on games…..Especially when you get on a hot streak you're betting peanuts then go on a cold streak and you're betting big.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More and more I'm learning how to get over these tough losses. I basically ran back the whole 4th quarter and last few series watched it a few times, broke it down and just let it go. It basically took three 4th quarter turnovers to kill our bet…..That play wins more often than not. I just put 220 to win 200 on Denver to win the Super Bowl.

Between the Spread and the ML That loss was a $600 swing for me. For the year in NFL I've made a few thousand….and I won my biggest bet on the year with the Chargers +10 last week so I guess I can't complain to be honest. I'm playing with house money.

I knew I should have tried to middle this Seattle game at halftime but it looked to me San Fran had it under control and I didn't want to kill my profits.

Learned so much in 2013/2014 about sports betting and I'm realizing the key is just to have a decent bankroll and strict unit sizes in which you can draw from and bet, make the correct plays without worrying. You really hurt yourself when you're betting so many different unit sizes on games…..Especially when you get on a hot streak you're betting peanuts then go on a cold streak and you're betting big.

I really think Denver wins this straight up no matter what. Seattle is a good team but I don't know how else to say it... they're lucky as fukk. They just make the ridiculous big plays ALL the time. You can't predict some of the shyt they do, but to me this is Denver's year, more specifically, this is Peyton's year.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: You see what Denver's d just did to New England and San Diego in back to back weeks? You think Wilson or Kaepernick gonna be able to do better than Brady and Rivers?
New England and San Diego ain't got the defense of Seattle. Also, don't forget the shytty weather of the Super Bowl this year. Supposed to be snowing.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Heat getting 5.5 again. Im going to try that 6 point shyt one more time.

Atl +5.5
DePaul +5.5
Creighton +6.5

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What yall got for these early NBA games? Im just tryna make enough so I can pull out with this fee.

Im liking the Clippers and Wizards. Wizards in the 1h and Clippers in the 2h (detroit is a terrible 2h team).

I think I like Golden State tonight.

Miami/ATl looking fishy. Miami has done terribly at that number this season. Public heavy on Miami and the line hasn't budged

Last edited: