for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
How yall betting tomorrow?

I know im taking denver to cover the spread.. i really dont know about seattle san fran... i really feel like we could see a 17-14 win for seattle on a late san fran td... which would be mean san fran would cover...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know im taking denver to cover the spread.. i really dont know about seattle san fran... i really feel like we could see a 17-14 win for seattle on a late san fran td... which would be mean san fran would cover...

If I bet depends on how I do tonight on the games I have now. but I might take Denver and Seattle. I just like the whole best offense/QB vs best Defense/secondary angle. Im rooting for my nikka Peyton so it makes it all that much better. Or I can put money on the Pats m/l and if they just so happened to win, then at least I win money

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think id be more afraid of betting Denver than Sea

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
If I bet depends on how I do tonight on the games I have now. but I might take Denver and Seattle. I just like the whole best offense/QB vs best Defense/secondary angle. Im rooting for my nikka Peyton so it makes it all that much better. Or I can put money on the Pats m/l and if they just so happened to win, then at least I win money

I think id be more afraid of betting Denver than Sea

basically this is what it comes down to... i love betting but i love nfl football more... and i want peyton to win more then i want to actually win money... hes just such a real nikka... cant stand belichik or his fukk buddy brady... will never put a penny on the pats...

i dont know i can really see san fran just winning outright tho... its a hard call... i just dont feel like its seattles time yet.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
basically this is what it comes down to... i love betting but i love nfl football more... and i want peyton to win more then i want to actually win money... hes just such a real nikka... cant stand belichik or his fukk buddy brady... will never put a penny on the pats...

i dont know i can really see san fran just winning outright tho... its a hard call... i just dont feel like its seattles time yet.

I feel the same way. Im just going to ride with Peyton or not bet at all. This is how the books make money. Pats/Brady fans bet on him. Peyton/Broncos fans bet on him. And no matter the outcome, profit..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yall do prop bets for the Grammys?

I really feel Macklemore is going to win at least two awards. The gay agenda is so real. Im watching the SAG awards and they just gave best supporting actor to some dude who played a transgender AIDS patient :scusthov:. I never heard of that movie

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
betting on the heat is a joke and i dunno why i keep get suckered in this team never shows up

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
why the fukk i bet on miami to cover.. oden looks depressed as fukk out there i feel bad for him... he cant even muster up the strength to dap rashard at the time out

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
had a 6 play nba parlay everythign looking great cept the heat

i swear whenever i put any money down they screw me over

damnc an you take over lebron?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
had a 6 play nba parlay everythign looking great cept the heat

i swear whenever i put any money down they screw me over

damnc an you take over lebron?

6 team parlay tho dog how are you ever gonna hit one of those with the unpredictability of the nba... i stick to 3 teamers at most, u still get a pretty good payout.