for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
hell yea I am. I still have a nice $200 windfall to play with once a cash out. Its alot of 6 point spreads on that college board tomorrow. I have a feeling that clippers/pacers spread gonna open at 6 as well :patrice:

u need to post all ur nba parlays tommorrow... the streets are watchin breh..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
u need to post all ur nba parlays tommorrow... the streets are watchin breh..

I posted all my plays today. Im taking all dogs on 6 point spreads. 6 point dogs in nba and cbball have covered like 85+% since saturday. They all covered tonight in the nba. Ill play them again in college ball and NBA tomorrow as well. Im gonna ride it until it stops working.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
golden state 26 points in teh third okc 30. GOlden state 30 pointsin the 4th, okc 26

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i got cleveland and portland on a 20 dollar ticket for 200... but damn those are some great picks... u got lucky with the lakers tho lol

are you on 5dimes or whatever cause those odds are way better than the ones im getting... portland was only +175 for me and i hit.

if your in canada
pinnaclesports has the best odds hands down

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:russ: "like a proud dad watching his only son who made it" :wow:

:russ: howd I know someone was gonna post those lyrics.

but farreal though no 6 point spreads in the NBA tomorrow. Id say take the favs in Miami, Indiana, and Chicago. If they wanted you to play the favs (and lose) they would have made them 6 points but instead they made them 7 for you to stay away or try your luck at the dogs.

Like I said plenty of 6 point spreads in the NCAA tomorrow.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Alot of 6 point spreads in college ball. Id suggest playing them. There will be upsets and that line probably is typically where the upsets happen, and there's great value on the m/l on those upsets. If you just team all of them up together on two-team parlays all you need is for one of the parlays to hit and you'll win money. Do the same with the spreads

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I've been gone for a while what's up with this six point spread talk ? I have gotten killed In the nfl recently and then spent an insane nauseating amount of money on vacation so I have been trying to stay away but I'm back brehs what three team tease are we playing today in NCAA ???

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've been gone for a while what's up with this six point spread talk ? :huh:
Some new shyt I came up with. I noticed it when somebody on covers mentioned how whenever the heat are favored by 6 they always lose. I tried it out last night and :wow:. I hit multiple m/l and spread parlays involving utah, la, Sacramento, and portland. Basically underdogs of 5.5-6.5 have been covering and winning straight up like crazy this past week. Im talking 85%+ covering and 40-50% of them winning straight up with +200 m/l. Its been working in the NBA and College ball. Im riding until the wheels fall off. There's 14 college plays involving 5.5-6.5 spreads. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 10 of those games the dogs cover and 5 of them they win straight up.

Idk if Ill play the nba but gun to my nba picks:
Indiana ATS
miami ATS
Chicago ATS
Minnesota ATS

Idk why Im leaning favorites, the dogs have been killing it this week. I suppose a return to normalcy is in order. There's other reasons besides that though. Indiana is just playing out of their minds right now and I just can't bet against them. Clippers coming off a b2b and I watched them against the Knicks alot of the shyt they were doing in that game is going to kill them in this game, although they won by double-digits they played pretty poorly from what I saw, the Knicks just played worse.

Miami is miami, they're not going to let anymore of these games slip away, they still need to get that #1 seed for HFA. after KD's game last night, I expect LeBron to be out there gunning it.

Chicago's not really a strong play but they're at home, Philly's garbage. Chicago has lost a couple games in a row now and I feel are going to want this more than Philly does.

Minnesota game is interesting, it seems like the obvious pick is to take Utah since Utah is playing so well. The thing with Minny though is they don't win close games, either they blow a team out or they lose straight up. If you think they'll win, which I expect them too then it will be a blowout, 11 might be too much though. I'll wait until I see what the public is on, I just might fade whatever the public play is on this one, Im hoping the public is on Utah.

Last edited:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Some new shyt I came up with. I noticed it when somebody on covers mentioned how whenever the heat are favored by 6 they always lose. I tried it out last night and :wow:. I hit multiple m/l and spread parlays involving utah, la, Sacramento, and portland. Basically underdogs of 5.5-6.5 have been covering and winning straight up like crazy this past week. Im talking 85%+ covering and 40-50% of them winning straight up with +200 m/l. Its been working in the NBA and College ball. Im riding until the wheels fall off. There's 14 college plays involving 5.5-6.5 spreads. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 10 of those games the dogs cover and 5 of them they win straight up.
:what: interesting let's pick some plays for today I'll try it out

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:what: interesting let's pick some plays for today I'll try it out

I have some theories as to why it works. In college ball we're entering conference play, these teams are alot closer than what the books are giving them credit for (I think the books know this and are adjusting the spreads trying to sucker people in). Especially this season in college ball where everything seems to be a toss up, top teams are getting knocked off left and right. Or it could be complete dumb luck :yeshrug: