for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Indiana was gonna fukk me over in that parlay, they love blowing people out n/h. My straight bet on the Bobcats hit easily though :jawalrus:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now to dump all these winnings on the laker game or not.. :patrice:

:patrice: Cavs on the road, Lakers at home against a simiarly shytty squad. I gotta take the points, fukk it. I got LWO in the last leg of my three teamer here assuming Memphis can hang on, if they do, I'm hedging on Cavs moneyline and see if I can middle this

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:patrice: Cavs on the road, Lakers at home against a simiarly shytty squad. I gotta take the points, fukk it. I got LWO in the last leg of my three teamer here assuming Memphis can hang on, if they do, I'm hedging on Cavs moneyline and see if I can middle this
Deng ganna shut down Young, I would go for Cavs but they still aint got the damn line

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deng ganna shut down Young, I would go for Cavs but they still aint got the damn line

:what: not sure why your book would circle it. Line is up on my sites at -4 favoring cavs. I just don't like laying points on the road when neither team is really that great. Cavs' chemistry is disastrously unstable. This line should be Lakers-PK imo

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: not sure why your book would circle it. Line is up on my sites at -4 favoring cavs. I just don't like laying points on the road when neither team is really that great. Cavs' chemistry is disastrously unstable. This line should be Lakers-PK imo
yea nm they got it back on, only single bets though. Thinking about staying away from this one though