for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Just got home from slamming weights on the ground out of frustration watching this shyt on a gym tv. Soon as I saw the first drive I knew San Diego was fukked. If you got Denver - 8-9 congrats, you already won.
like somebody else said, TD here and it's game over.

:what: my phone is delayed as fukk for some reason

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
right after sandiego gets their first, first down of the drive if you live bet Punt... it will be at about +200...

I made 80 bucks doing this twice so far... you gotta be quick tho cause they suspend betting quickly and after sandiego inevitably runs woodhead on first down and gets 2 yards, and then it drops back to like -110

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right after sandiego gets their first, first down of the drive if you live bet Punt... it will be at about +200...

I made 80 bucks doing this twice so far... you gotta be quick tho cause they suspend betting quickly and after sandiego inevitably runs woodhead on first down and gets 2 yards, and then it drops back to like -110
What book do you use? You don't have to wait for a commercial bet to do a live bet? :ohhh:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
william hill, its not commercials... its like kinda random times... usually right before the 1st down starts... its not very scientific how they do their live betting... its a uk site... so i think they probably are more into betting on soccer and stuff...
What book do you use? You don't have to wait for a commercial bet to do a live bet? :ohhh:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's bets that you can make as to how the next drive will end

william hill, its not commercials... its like kinda random times... usually right before the 1st down starts... its not very scientific how they do their live betting... its a uk site... so i think they probably are more into betting on soccer and stuff...
So it'll just randomly show up as a prop bet?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
So it'll just randomly show up as a prop bet?

you click live betting... and you have a list of all the live bets... like total score... which player will score next... and one category is Drives...

there you can pick the outcome of the next drive for each team... touchdown, punt, FG attempt or turnover...

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you click live betting... and you have a list of all the live bets... like total score... which player will score next... and one category is Drives...

there you can pick the outcome of the next drive for each team... touchdown, punt, FG attempt or turnover...
Yeah 5dimes doesn't offer that. They're live betting is completely blank until it's a commercial break :thumbsdown: