for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Of course this is hindsight but yesterday would have been a great spot to take the Raptors. Brooklyn was coming off a back two back, and last night was Drake Night, as Drake has become an Ambassador or some shyt for the Raptors of course they were going to show out and do well and they've been playing well recently too. Im all about taking picking spots, and that was a great one for the raptors. I didn't even know/think about the Drake night thing.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course this is hindsight but yesterday would have been a great spot to take the Raptors. Brooklyn was coming off a back two back, and last night was Drake Night, as Drake has become an Ambassador or some shyt for the Raptors of course they were going to show out and do well and they've been playing well recently too. Im all about taking picking spots, and that was a great one for the raptors. I didn't even know/think about the Drake night thing.
Breh I've been picking the Raptors no matter what for almost a month. Their record against the spread since the Rudy Gay trade has to be the best in the NBA.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Breh I've been picking the Raptors no matter what for almost a month. Their record against the spread since the Rudy Gay trade has to be the best in the NBA.

Yea I blindly followed Brooklyn because like the knicks I think they're turning things around but yea this was a bad spot for them. Alot of this bettung shyt is psychology, you have to have a short term memory and move on. You can't hate or love any team.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wow, Bovada is hanging a fukking 3 in this panthers game…...
This is why you need to have multiple accounts. shyt Imagine if you got 49ers as a pk earlier this week and then you take Panthers +3. That's a great middle in this game. Im on the 49ers though. Sharps were on Indianapolis yesterday btw so they're not always right.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is why you need to have multiple accounts. shyt Imagine if you got 49ers as a pk earlier this week and then you take Panthers +3. That's a great middle in this game. Im on the 49ers though. Sharps were on Indianapolis yesterday btw so they're not always right.

Yup

Yesterday was a good day for me….I had the Pats and I had both sides of the Saints & Seahawks game.

Hopefully today will be a good day as well. NBA destroyed me this week.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
II
Yup

Yesterday was a good day for me….I had the Pats and I had both sides of the Saints & Seahawks game.

Hopefully today will be a good day as well. NBA destroyed me this week.

Sharps also steamed Seahawks ATS, they did get moosed with that late TD though