for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the over in this game and they refuse to score, they're singlehandedly destroying it……SMFH
I don't have it that bad. Took the half time spread -2.5. They just have to lose by 23 or less :lupe:

fukk. Magic start the 4th quarter on a 14-2 run. Now Docs putting all the starters back in :lupe::lupe::lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im liking some games tomorrow.

Duke -16. Gtech is trash, every game they've lost has been by 10 points or more they just lost by 15 to Maryland even, and they suck.

Knicks -2.5. I expect the Knicks to roll in this one, they're finally healthy and although they're not a top ten team they're still much better than that record they have. I think they're going to turn the corner going into the all star break and rewrite this ship. Get that money while the lines are still in our favor.

OKC -6.5 vs Utah, Utah sucks. Reggie JAckson and Jeremy Lamb proven they can fill in for Russy also expect Durant to go off in this game.

Phoenix +1. I expect them to win. I need to look into this game more but they're the better team. It might be best for Chicago to just tank this season, they have the perfect excuse and they can finally try and get a second superstar to accompany Rose if his career is ever the same again.

Toronto +9.5. This line is too high considering Toronto just beat Indiana by 13 just 5 days ago. Toronto has been playing well since Rudy Gay left. Im still shocked they're not tanking. If they still want to tank this would be a great game to do so, so I might stay away.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im liking some games tomorrow.

Duke -16. Gtech is trash, every game they've lost has been by 10 points or more they just lost by 15 to Maryland even, and they suck.

Knicks -2.5. I expect the Knicks to roll in this one, they're finally healthy and although they're not a top ten team they're still much better than that record they have. I think they're going to turn the corner going into the all star break and rewrite this ship. Get that money while the lines are still in our favor.

OKC -6.5 vs Utah, Utah sucks. Reggie JAckson and Jeremy Lamb proven they can fill in for Russy also expect Durant to go off in this game.

Phoenix +1. I expect them to win. I need to look into this game more but they're the better team. It might be best for Chicago to just tank this season, they have the perfect excuse and they can finally try and get a second superstar to accompany Rose if his career is ever the same again.

Toronto +9.5. This line is too high considering Toronto just beat Indiana by 13 just 5 days ago. Toronto has been playing well since Rudy Gay left. Im still shocked they're not tanking. If they still want to tank this would be a great game to do so, so I might stay away.
Get Phoenix +1 if it's still available. Bulls just traded luol deng for bynum so they are definitely tanking now.

Edit: Haha fukking 5dimes took it off their board already.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Get Phoenix +1 if it's still available. Bulls just traded luol deng for bynum so they are definitely tanking now.

Edit: Haha fukking 5dimes took it off their board already.
This is precisely why I fukking hate Betdsi, they don't put lines up until the following day. I saw that line and wanted to take it before I knew the bulls traded luol

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is precisely why I fukking hate Betdsi, they don't put lines up until the following day. I saw that line and wanted to take it before I knew the bulls traded luol
Toronto dropped to +7.5 btw and as long as the bulls game doesn't go to like a 10 point spread I'm still taking Phoenix on that.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Toronto dropped to +7.5 btw and as long as the bulls game doesn't go to like a 10 point spread I'm still taking Phoenix on that.

Idk if I can play Toronto, I have no idea but I think they tank as well. If they were smart they would be tanking. Im just waiting on them to come to their senses. If you could bet on a team to get the number one pick I would have bet on them considering Andrew Wiggins being from Canada, he says he wants to play for Toronto Toronto getting the 2016 all star game, and Stern's insistence on globalizing the sport. We all know how Stern likes to rig those picks as well.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk if I can play Toronto, I have no idea but I think they tank as well. If they were smart they would be tanking. Im just waiting on them to come to their senses. If you could bet on a team to get the number one pick I would have bet on them considering Andrew Wiggins being from Canada, he says he wants to play for Toronto Toronto getting the 2016 all star game, and Stern's insistence on globalizing the sport. We all know how Stern likes to rig those picks as well.
Yeah Toronto is a tough one because they have been playing so well as of late, I think they've covered the last 6 games. But I agree with you they should tank, even the GM wants them to tank., it's just a matter of time.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way Raps tank without a major trade. You got players playing for contracts and guys tired of losing like DeRozan. Toronto itself is desperate for any playoff basketball and draws big crowds every night. Unless Masai makes a trade this team will keep competing and keeping it close. They have great big men depth and play great team D. Taking the +7.5

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beware of blindly fading the bulls at whatever the new number opens at. Yeah, managment is looking at the future, but Thibs still pushes these guys to play hard sometimes even when everyone else counts them out.

Just be very careful.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I don't like the l word but if you have any extra $ to throw around take nc state +5.5 tonight and thank me later :salute:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't like the l word but if you have any extra $ to throw around take nc state +5.5 tonight and thank me later :salute:
?? Word. I wanted to be heavy on Notre Dame, you really think NC State can keep up?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
?? Word. I wanted to be heavy on Notre Dame, you really think NC State can keep up?
Yea their win over duke got them over hyped and nc state was killing Pitt and Missouri but let it slip away in the second half I can't see that happened again