for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Anybody like the Clippers +9? Idk this is a precarious game for me. On the one hand, the Spurs just recently lost a bad game to the bad knicks and are looking to make amends for that plus CP# is gone. ON the other hand you can't help but think the line is overly inflated due to the loss of CP3, but Ewing theory lets us know a team like the Clippers can play well w/o their best player. Darren Collison is no slouch and the Clippers still won that game w/o CP3 on the road against a pretty good Mavs team

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anybody like the Clippers +9? Idk this is a precarious game for me. On the one hand, the Spurs just recently lost a bad game to the bad knicks and are looking to make amends for that plus CP# is gone. ON the other hand you can't help but think the line is overly inflated due to the loss of CP3, but Ewing theory lets us know a team like the Clippers can play well w/o their best player. Darren Collison is no slouch and the Clippers still won that game w/o CP3 on the road against a pretty good Mavs team
i cant trust collison as s starter, to unpredictable. He would have a game like last night then the next night hell have 10 to and 3 dimes:yeshrug:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
The line movement on this kc Indy game is scaring me I was on Indy but now think I might have to take kC due to RLM

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think it opened at KC +2.5, now its all the way at Indi +2.5
Hali and Houston playing, Cooper against T.Y.:lupe: But Alex Smith against that D and Mathis:patrice: im sticking with Indy, fukk what vegas talkin bout