for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yo WTF is going on tonight. Oklahoma lost, Spurs lost, and HEat lost at home WOW.

Im only good because I took UTAH (college bball) BIG. I seen ome mofo talking how the game fixed and he'd tell me who it was fixed for for a certain price. I give him the :stopitslime: and search to see where the sharp money was at on the game and alot were on UTAH. I bought the spread down to +4.5 -150 and went ham. I went to :snooze: and said fukk it and woke up to them losing by 2 in OT :blessed:.

I got a parlay that's pretty much relying on PHoenix -5.5 :shaq2: and these nikkas fukking it up :bryan:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yo WTF is going on tonight. Oklahoma lost, Spurs lost, and HEat lost at home WOW.

Im only good because I took UTAH (college bball) BIG. I seen ome mofo talking how the game fixed and he'd tell me who it was fixed for for a certain price. I give him the :stopitslime: and search to see where the sharp money was at on the game and alot were on UTAH. I bought the spread down to +4.5 -150 and went ham. I went to :snooze: and said fukk it and woke up to them losing by 2 in OT :blessed:.

I got a parlay that's pretty much relying on PHoenix -5.5 :shaq2: and these nikkas fukking it up :bryan:

Warriors always play the Heat tough and I don't feel like the Heat have been as good defensively as they have in years past. Figured the Warriors would shoot well.

Knicks were well rested and they were due. Had a feeling they'd at least cover so I bet them.

The real shocker to me was Brooklyn beating Oklahoma City…….But it's clear they just aren't the same team without Westbrook. He gives them so many easy buckets.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Warriors always play the Heat tough and I don't feel like the Heat have been as good defensively as they have in years past. Figured the Warriors would shoot well.

Knicks were well rested and they were due. Had a feeling they'd at least cover so I bet them.

The real shocker to me was Brooklyn beating Oklahoma City…….But it's clear they just aren't the same team without Westbrook. He gives them so many easy buckets.
Yea I read that. Warriors beat the heat the last time they played while they had Curry and now you add Bogut, recipe for success for them. Spurs play the Clippers next, intersting spot but might be a good spot to take the Spurs since they don't lose many back to back games. Especially after a loss like this. But Blake Griffin is playing out of his mind right now.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
WTF Phoenix...

NBA[509] TOTAL o202-110
(NEW YORK vrs SAN ANTONIO)

01/02/2014 @ 06:15 PMNBA[514] PHOENIX -5½-110
01/02/2014 @ 07:15 PMNBA[515] TOTAL o200½-110
(CHARLOTTE vrs PORTLAND)

01/02/2014 @ 05:10 PMCBB[546] UTAH U +2½-110

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
took the knicks on a 10 dollar bet with the 76ers... got 276 bucks riding on this half goin in up 10...

based gawd turner come through for me breh