for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ganna do it breh:win:

Line is fluctuating at the moment so I think that thang is gonna go up a point or two depending on these current games.

People losing on the early games will probably chase on Baylor which is good for us.

Side note, my book had MSU all the way up to +7 so I had to take the points. Probably gonna lose that one but :manny:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Public is all over the Pacers today @ Toronto but I really like the Raps +6. Have been playing great ball lately ( four straight road wins including Thunder and Mavs) and three wins in a row. Both teams coming off a back to back but the Raptors have been looking like a legit playoff team with a great big man rotation. Pacers probably will win but this will be close IMO.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Public is all over the Pacers today @ Toronto but I really like the Raps +6. Have been playing great ball lately ( four straight road wins including Thunder and Mavs) and three wins in a row. Both teams coming off a back to back but the Raptors have been looking like a legit playoff team with a great big man rotation. Pacers probably will win but this will be close IMO.

raps suck at home though

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
These college coaches dont know game management for shyt:snoop:

Dont put the ball into your best plamakers hands on 4th and 3rd brehs