for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im back brehs, nikkas wanted to hit the club but that shyt old news :camby:I missed a comeback of the century brehs:banderas: Nm i got fukked. I thought i picked AM :to:

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@reincar
Got beat on niu when the line was 7+, this duke line was was +14.. You knew what time it was.

I'm not gonna even stunt because I have a habit of betting dogs to the death and I sometimes think EVERY dog will win, but when I feel good about a favorite, I usualy get it right but I won't lie, Utah State was a lock in my eyes. NIU was the biggest fraud team out there and for some reason ESPN loved them. When I saw the books opened that game with NIU as a pick'em, I knew that shyt was a sucker bet all the way

but hey :manny: the gawd's tendency to over think sometimes works as a benefit. I'm not gonna pretend I'm a sports guru, but as a gambler, the writing is on the wall sometimes.

That's why I always say it doesn't matter if you know sports or not. If you bet a sport long enough you see the patterns.

Tomorrow I absolutely love UCF getting 17. Number is there for a reason, but UCF is the kind of team that comes up big when everybody doubts them

I honestly don't like any of these games tomorrow at all, but if I had to make a play, I'm taking UCF

Stanford looks great, but I seriously question if either team is gonna score enough to seriously cover any spread greater than 2.5

Massey has that game capped at 3.5 favoring Stanford anyway, but take Massa Massey's ratings with a grain of salt, but that shyt is seriously useful for finding games where Vegas is inflating the line as we saw with the Duke game