for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
None of them to be honest. I might just take a game I feel like watching. I'd like to watch Johnny the gawd play so I'll bet on Duke that game or something.

Might also take Portland as road dogs in OKC, but then again, OKC is prolly the play there.

I dunno yet tbh
Only game Im liking so far is Mississippi St. Ion know about these bowl games but Ima force something. Gotta get these parlays out

Then you know A&M gonna score 50, i might roll with them, Johnny going out in a blaze of glory (but their defense is sorry as fukk :patrice:)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Only game Im liking so far is Mississippi St. Ion know about these bowl games but Ima force something. Gotta get these parlays out

Then you know A&M gonna score 50, i might roll with them, Johnny going out in a blaze of glory (but their defense is sorry as fukk :patrice:)

I like Miss State as well. Miss State played decently in the SEC, Rice plays in the C-USA

I was just reviewing TAMU and there defense is TERRIBLE. That game just might go over.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This might be a day I might have to take off from betting…..I have to DJ for New Years Eve.

Unless I can get 2 to 3 strong plays that I could put in early and not have to worry about later.

I realized the key to betting games is that you kinda have to watch them so you can buy out of them, make necessary adjustments at Half. It makes betting somewhat of a full time job.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs a lot of people on the net are on the Celtics -3 because of Horford's injury and a well rested C's team. What do y'all think?

I'm also leaning towards the Raptors ML tonight. Have been playing great ball lately( beat the Mavs and Thunder on the road) and are pretty well rested as well.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I like Miss State as well. Miss State played decently in the SEC, Rice plays in the C-USA

I was just reviewing TAMU and there defense is TERRIBLE. That game just might go over.
Yup, that was my logic as well when I was looking bak at their schedules.

I also like Sac +9.5
Chi +1

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Brehs a lot of people on the net are on the Celtics -3 because of Horford's injury and a well rested C's team. What do y'all think?

I'm also leaning towards the Raptors ML tonight. Have been playing great ball lately( beat the Mavs and Thunder on the road) and are pretty well rested as well.
Two teams without defense. I think the bulls will slow them down. idk, i might not even fukk with it now :sadcam: