for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
fukking browns and the jags with double digit spreads and nothing...:snoop:
Both those teams are on the road with ZERO to play for playing teams with something to play for. There's just no incentive for them to win. Lose, get a better draft pick, go the fukk home and enjoy the offseason. I don't know why anybody would have taken them. If the spread was too high shoulda teased it down.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Both those teams are on the road with ZERO to play for playing teams with something to play for. There's just no incentive for them to win. Lose, get a better draft pick, go the fukk home and enjoy the offseason. I don't know why anybody would have taken them. If the spread was too high shoulda teased it down.
I wish you had told me this earlier

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i teased them and got 18 1/2. all i need is a td from jags and im good but they done fukked up 3 times in opponent territory. Cleveland fumbled twice in redzone

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kc resting all starters, they losing in first round against the colts. Im going big on Chargers

edit: fukk..they closed that line up

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i teased them and got 18 1/2. all i need is a td from jags and im good but they done fukked up 3 times in opponent territory. Cleveland fumbled twice in redzone
I was teasing the home team. Because I thought the home team was going to win.