for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The refs fukked Minnesota with that bullshyt PI in the first half. Should be a tie game right now
can't even blame the refs. Two plays after the call dude missed the WR WIDE OPEN. On the opening drive of the second half he missed wide open WR naked down the middle. 10 points potentially off the board

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I can accept losing. Its just the way I lose has been irking the shyt outta me. That fukking WSU/CSU game. This game the fukking QB is missing wide open TDs left and right and on the one final miracle when he gets it right, the WR doesnt come down with the ball...seriously WTF

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I can accept losing. Its just the way I lose has been irking the shyt outta me. That fukking WSU/CSU game. This game the fukking QB is missing wide open TDs left and right and on the one final miracle when he gets it right, the WR doesnt come down with the ball...seriously WTF
You on Washington?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
let's get this back tomorrow with a simple and slightly ambitious 2 team parlay.

at +364 for both plays

Norwich City/Manchester United Over 3 +151
and Manchester City team goals Over 3 -118

1. Manchester United's away games have ALL hit at least 3 goals (except 1 match vs Liverpool, but it's a given cause those are always big games and therefore low scoring).
6 games of 4 goals, 2 of 3 goals, and 1 game of 1 goal. For similar comparison, Norwich home games have been low-scoring against the lower-table teams, but Over 2.5 in similar matches against the best teams (Nor 2 Everton 2, Nor 1 Chelsea 3).

2. Manchester City has a gimme home game against a bottom team in Crystal Palace. At full effort they can easily score 3 against almost any team. The books know this, and the line is -2.5 (too big for any team in the world IMO) and the O/U at 3.5 - What I think will happen is a very tight game with City scoring at least 3, and Palace being on the back foot all game.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
xg3pW3H.jpg

pity daps please (aka all the hockey plays won)
next time im riding with you in hockey breh