for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Massey saying Maryland, Syracuse, and Washington tomorrow. Massey been pretty shytty this bowl season though.

I only agree with Washington. Im leaning towards Maryland. Syracuse imo is not better than Minnesota at all

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
alright brehs, degen time

330am EST aussie soccer. melbourne/wellington over 2.5 -110

by far the worst 2 teams in the league, unlike europe, with a playoff system and no relegation neither team will be super defensive to get a point here and there, cause a point doesnt really matter at this stage

melbourne have given up at least a goal each game at home this season
wellington have given up at least a goal each game away this season

so that's two "guaranteed" goals, now you gotta come up with the 3rd one.

kYe9ZhC.jpg

also: genclerbirligi/besiktas over 2.5 -125

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Oh yea. Im all over Minnesota. That line is waaaaayyy too low. Minnesota has the better record playing a much tougher schedule. they both played AT Northwestern. Minnesota won by 3, Syracuse lost by 21. Unless there's a major injury Im missing, Minnesota should take this easy.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Oh yea. Im all over Minnesota. That line is waaaaayyy too low. Minnesota has the better record playing a much tougher schedule. they both played AT Northwestern. Minnesota won by 3, Syracuse lost by 21. Unless there's a major injury Im missing, Minnesota should take this easy.
:whoa:
When you start saying lines are "wayyyy" too low. These lines are made for a reason, if you think a line is so easy, I wouldn't bet that line.. Just saying...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright brehs, degen time

330am EST aussie soccer. melbourne/wellington over 2.5 -110

by far the worst 2 teams in the league, unlike europe, with a playoff system and no relegation neither team will be super defensive to get a point here and there, cause a point doesnt really matter at this stage

melbourne have given up at least a goal each game at home this season
wellington have given up at least a goal each game away this season

so that's two "guaranteed" goals, now you gotta come up with the 3rd one.

kYe9ZhC.jpg

also: genclerbirligi/besiktas over 2.5 -125

tailing you on a micro play because I'm a demon

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:whoa:
When you start saying lines are "wayyyy" too low. These lines are made for a reason, if you think a line is so easy, I wouldn't bet that line.. Just saying...

I feel you on that and agree most of the time but on a unpopular game like Syracuse/Minnesota in college football I don't think that's the case. I don't think the bookmakers care too much on CFB games like this. Ive seen lines like this alot during the CFB season and most of the time it isn't a "trap"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You like Wash even with Sarkisian and that coaching staff gone/up in the air?
damn I completely forgot about the coaching shyt. Have they had any suspensions or behavioral issues this past week like Boise did, if not I think I'll still take Washington. As long as the assistants are still coaching today.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
damn I completely forgot about the coaching shyt. Have they had any suspensions or behavioral issues this past week like Boise did, if not I think I'll still take Washington. As long as the assistants are still coaching today.

No suspensions, and the D-coordinator is sticking around as far as i know.. I think im just going to stay away from this one, I dont fully trust Washington, and BYU always burns me

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No suspensions, and the D-coordinator is sticking around as far as i know.. I think im just going to stay away from this one, I dont fully trust Washington, and BYU always burns me
minnesota is my strongest play. Ehh take Minnesota on the m/l -175.

Syracuse's qb that was playing in the Penn State and NWern game isn't the same qb playing now

Last edited: