for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when do you get to place the in game over/unders? do we go to the live bets before the game start or what?
If you use 5 dimes their in game options are kinda shytty. They only offer it for the bigger publicity games. But basically you gotta make the bet in between commercial breaks. You have to be pretty on top of it, because they don't release their in game options right away, usually takes about 30 seconds to a minute for all the lines and over/unders to show up

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you use 5 dimes their in game options are kinda shytty. They only offer it for the bigger publicity games. But basically you gotta make the bet in between commercial breaks. You have to be pretty on top of it, because they don't release their in game options right away, usually takes about 30 seconds to a minute for all the lines and over/unders to show up
i thought so, i always miss out on it

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not publicity, the ones on tnt, espn, abc, and nbatv

the options are great but not very flexible, i see themtrying to trick people sometimes with those o/u, like a good scoring run and the over is mad inflated, though if you only make impulse calls and dont see this in action then imo you get what you deserve..